My Posts vs My Posts?

I’m right here :wink:

Huh? Was I complaining?

Good for you, you’re so much smarter than everyone else.

Christ, get some self awareness.

1 Like

Again, I’m not complaining. But the My posts along the top (desktop) vs. the 3-bar menu, behave differently. On mobile, now that I look on my phone, the only access is through the menu, which behaves the same way it does on Desktop at the moment (list of threads, in order, with my most recent posts). Don’t know how it used to work, just pointing out they are different.

I wish it listed Politics as a topic in the drop down. Mine doesn’t in mobile, at least

Yes!

Need to click on “all categories” and then scroll down.

1 Like

if you click the three lines/hamburger menu, do you get this when you hit the ‘edit’ button on categories, thus being able to customize it as you see fit?

I sympathize with how frustrating this must be for you.

The ‘my posts’ situation has been fixed fyi

1 Like

Yes, looks like this on mobile with pencil and we can edit it.

Well look at that - the answer was there all along…sigh

Here is the change for me.

Apologies for my confusion, have never really explored this feature before. I now see there is a second row menu, which lets me select between the two different modes I was describing (and more). Very nice.

So it seems to have reverted, I assume to where it was. Desktop no longer has this option (to see just my chronological posts). Is there a way to get that I’m missing?

OK, I found one way: go to my profile and choose “Activity”.

It’s not narcissism lol, I just want to see if I recently posted a note on a particular wine already, without hunting through other posts on that wine. Guess I can also search for the term + @Alan_Rath

Better: @me