My final Berserker offer - DONE and Dusted

The 2008s are back on the “sold out” list.

It seems like the 2011 Napa is all gone from Sonoma inventory at this point.

Glad I got in on this offer! Excited to try the wine.

As a practical matter, any remaining orders should be placed today, tomorrow and Wednesday and lined up for shipping on Monday, 11/26.

Looks like everything is sold out except for the SB :frowning:

That shouldn’t be. If you said the 2011 Coombsville Reserve, I’d be on board. That is the only thing left in Sonoma. Let me check into it.

I’ve had no reply to my inquiry, but I know I have stock of the 2011 Coombsville Reserve in Sonoma and both 2011s in NJ. Contacting me is the best (only?) way to get these wines for the moment (or the next 38 hours). [cheers.gif]

I had a bottle of the '11 Napa the other night and really enjoyed it. We decanted for 3 hours and it was gone quickly. A bit restrained initially, it continues to get better until the last delicious sip.

Thanks for the note.

As it is, I had a large purchase this morning and I am officially DONE. Thanks to all for the support over the years! [cheers.gif]

Thanks Steve for offering the wines at the discounted prices. They are a treat to drink.

Popped and poured a bottle of the 2011 Grist Zin last night. Nice restrained style so not overly jammy. Will improve over the next few years I think.

I was shooting for a more “claret” style of zin on that one, even going so far as (mentioned above) using older french oak barrels for aging to not push around the early-picked fruit. I agree that the wine is built for the long haul. Glad you enjoyed it.

If anyone wants to split a case of 08 cab, let me know!