My final Berserker offer - DONE and Dusted

I’m taking a few days break on any sales other than 2011s. Inventories are very low on all other wines. There might be one case each of the sauvignon blanc and Grist zinfandel available from the California inventory. I’ll have to do some reconciliations to see if there is anything else left. But feel free to contact me about the 2011s. Thanks for all your support! [cheers.gif]

My case arrived yesterday. Thanks, Steve.

This question is re: the 2011s, by the way.

I’ll have to double-check, but my cabs are pretty consistently in the 14.5-14.8 range. I’d have to dig for the pH level.

Ok. Thanks…do you have even a general sense? That would be fine. More, or less, than 3.7? (An arbitrary number)

Honestly, I forget. I will say that I always tried to get early-picked grapes (as soon after flavor ripeness as practicable) and my cabs generally have very good acidity.

2011 Napa
pH: 3.75
TA: 6.2 g/L
ABV: 14.5%

2011 Reserve
pH: 3.78
TA: 6.1 g/L
ABV: 14.7%

Nice. Thank you thank you!

I’ve spent a lot of time figuring out what remains at this point (which isn’t easy given the bizarre inventory management “system” my parent LLC utilizes - i.e. there is no such thing as book inventory) over the last few days and can report:

Sold out - 2009 Napa cab, 2010 Napa cab, 2010 Coombsville Reserve, 2013 Six Acre cab, 2014 Ginger’s and Rusty’s Cuvee cabs, 2011 Sebastiano Pinot Noir

Remaining - 1 case 2011 Grist Vineyard Zin ($25), 1 case 2012 Las Cerezas Sauvignon Blanc (both in Sonoma only), 9 cases 2008 Napa cab (east coast only)

2011 Napa cab (10 cases in Sonoma, 17 cases on east coast); 2011 Coombsville Reserve (16 cases in Sonoma, 8 cases on east coast)

That’s all, folks.

Steve, can I get another case of the regular 2011? Do you need new payment info?

Thanks,
Otto

Good call Otto, I’ve bought 4 cases of '11 at this point, ridiculous deal on great wines.

Steve, did you get my email from Tuesday?

All set, Otto. Thanks!

No, but we are all good now. [cheers.gif]

Email sent.

Add the 2008 Napa to the “sold out” list. Thank you!

Not received. ?

Sorry, may have had issues with my email configuration. I sent it again.

We’re good.

Btw, I had a cancelled order so there are still 2 cases of 2008 Napa cab available.

Email send re the 2008.