Mouton Label for 2015 is Spectacular

Side note - Hate it when people don’t put pricing on their website - basically you are telling me that your prices are so high not even to bother.

Being a label drinker I like the 1970 and 1973 the best !!! [wink.gif]

Would luv to get my hands on the limited production blank label(4000 case production)…not sure I would consider the pic polarizing…from my understanding it was an approved label here in the U.S…
but a sexual assault group out west made a big stink about it and the (ATF?) pulled the plug.

Mouton needs to use my friend Dasha Shishkin!!.. Dasha Shishkin - 30 Artworks, Bio & Shows on Artsy

neat

I saved one of the bottles, it’s an elegant sketch.

I bought a bunch of the card stock labels, including the 1924 Carlu, when I visited Mouton years ago. They are sitting in a drawer. Fun to look at every once in a while, but I have no idea what to do with them.

Actually the Baroness decided to pull the plug due to the controversy. A good call because it neutralized any further protest, limited as it was, but it also made for good publicity.

Tell an associate to frame them (probably one frame with multiple labels surrounded by matting, though it depends on the number of labels you have. You could also make a few triptychs). They’d look great in your office.

might distract from the pics of Robert’s glorious triumph’s :slight_smile:

The Wall of Ego shan’t be blasphemed!