Where are messages on the new site (I’m on ‘get off of my lawn’)?

Thank you.

Dan Kravitz

When you click on your user picture/icon on the top right (in your case a D right now) there should be an envelope icon in the menu that comes up. Is there not?

I have a lot of old messages, and I don’t see a delete box where I can get rid of them. Is there a way that I’m missing?

You can’t delete them, you can only archive them. That will at least get them out of your inbox

Wait this is awesome! I have emails back since 2009 when I wasn’t even a member. Todd chastising people. The BerserkerDay IV preview. Someone asking if I would make it to a Napa pizzeria 12 years ago. It’s like a peek into old WB. I wasn’t here for any of that. :joy:

Did you get any of mine? Some of mine made it, some of mine are in the ether.

Nope. I think I lost a few too. That I recall at least one commerce corner transaction and a couple from people here in DC. Oh well. The old messages that weren’t even for me make up for it lol

Remember from the ‘how to’ thread (pinned on this forum) that messages can be found in Sent IF you were the one who originated the conversation - check both inbox and sent - they are all there

No biggie, but definitely not accurate in my case. Many are there, but some are missing. Again, no biggie, but that’s the fact, Jack.

1 Like