Marcassin Release

+1…still! :astonished:

I just looked on my account and my check cleared on the 18th. They usually are a little late on cashing mine compared to others but I try not to panic and it shows up cleared eventually. Cheers!!

FWIW…Cashed champagne.gif

Cashed last night.

Shipping Notification

Dear Marcassin Members,

We will begin shipping the week of Monday, November 6th.

We will email you ahead of time if weather conditions are not suitable for shipping or if there is a delay. If for any reason YOU need your shipment postponed or amended, please let us know ASAP. Once all the orders are packaged and palatalized, it is virtually impossible to make modifications.

Please notify us no later than Friday, October 6, 2017 if you have any changes.

Once our shipper, Wine Country Shipping/Cellars (WCS) processes your order you will receive an email notification from UPS with your tracking number. It is imperative that you look over the delivery address. Once your shipment is in transit we cannot make any modifications, but YOU can.

*If you need further assistance please visit: https://www.ups.com/us/en/help-center/contact.page or Call 1-800-742-5877 (1-800-PICK-UPS)

*Weather related damage is not covered

*You must be at least 21 years old to purchase and receive wine shipments. An adult signature is required upon delivery.

*UPS is not authorized to leave packages containing alcohol on your doorstep.

Thank you for your order.

Sincerely,

Helen & John, and the Marcassin Team

My chardonnay came today, I’m pretty stoked.

Popped a bottle tonight, probably the best drinking Marcassin Chard I’ve had on release to date (2007 was my first), absolutely delicious and reminiscent of the 2008, although it doesn’t strike me as possessing enough structure for extended aging. Just soooo yummy though…will be hard to refrain from opening more!