Marcassin Release

Since I have made the list, I have always found them to be very helpful. I did not receive a letter last time around and with one email, it was resolved and I was able to order my wine.

For those having problems, there are always Marcassin offers to share in Commerce.

+1

Anyone had their check cashed yet?

I have emailed and called, and not heard. Hoping I will soon

+1

It’s always taken Marcassin a long time to deposit checks, not much need to worry if you mailed within a few days of receiving the offer.

Check cashed!!!

Should be an absolutely awesome wine.

Check cashed as well!!! Sent mine in the first Monday.

checked cashed on the 8th. Sent from the belly button of CA

Rec’d offer 8/28. Sent check 8/28. Check cleared 9/8.

Received offer on a Sat, sent on Monday. Still not cashed.

Long time list member and this isn’t atypical, but in the words of Tom Petty, "The waiting is the hardest part).

+1

I looked at online banking to see if the check cleared so many times yesterday I have my banking account balance memorized. I was hoping/thinking that maybe they just went to the Bank once a week on Fridays, but I looked at when my last check was cashed and it was on a Thursday, 4/20 specifically. So either my theory is incorrect, or they are super super cool people.

Contacted Jen today to inquire. Order was processed, but she said don’t sweat the check part as it takes time. Might open some 2011 Marc Chard to toast the new vintage.

Funny to hear you say you heard from Jen. I have tried emailing her multiple times with no response. Been on the list for 5+ years. Moved last year and no offer this year. I am guessing it is a mailing address issue, but I can’t get her to respond to get it squared away

I wrote her a while ago to bitch about UPS and she responded I think the same day or the next. Maybe the suspense is intentional.

Cashed!!! Marcassin this week, Cameron Chardonnay gets bottled next week, I love September.

I delayed a week in responding. Still haven’t cashed my check!

Mine was not cashed yet either.