Making anything good for dinner tonight (Vday)? Post pics!

I’m preparing a rack of lamb with rosemary potatoes.

Decided to have a nice vday dinner last night, easier to do on a weekend. Leg of lamb from costco on the weber. Simple rub and stuffed with fresh sprigs of rosemary. Cooked at 250 degrees for about 2 hours. Pulled at an internal temp of 140, paired with a bottle of 05 arcadian sleepy hollow syrah.

Pre fire

Post fire

No pics, but we made Flannery NY Steaks and Champagne Risotto with pancetta, asparagus, and Parmigiano Reggiano. Pretty tasty stuff. Served with '98 Billecart Bdb and '02 Alion.

that looks beautiful Rico

We celebrated Saturday. Tonight is easy:

3 X 3, Fries and a Coke. Don’t bother me, I’m eating.

I did my first attempt @ Sous Vide – Tarragon Butter Poached Lobster tail

I removed the tails and vacuum chambered with the poaching material!! In the pot 45 mins @ 140. I dont think it cooked the tails completely!! they were pretty chewy!! I think a bit of the problem was the lack of circulation and water mass, for cooking fish protein a short period. The temp dropped to 125 on addition of lobster, and I think it didnt get back to a good cooking temp.

No pics…

Linguini with white wine & cream sauce that was topped with Canadian lobster tails.

Roasted beets/heirloom potato/soft boiled egg with spiny lobster

Scallops/kale/bacon

Sea bass/asparagus coins/carrot curry

Should have just taken her out to eat. Probably would have taste better and save me the cooking time!!! Lol

Daughter had choir last night so tonights dinner will a red colored feast!