Mailer/Allocation time coming again?

Skunked [head-bang.gif]

Dear John,

Thank you for your interest in Ultramarine. It is unfortunate that we simply do not have enough of the 2014 vintage to go around. We’ve added your name to a waiting list based on sign up date. Growing is a slow and measured process. We are continually exploring new sites and terroir in order to share Ultramarine with you in the future. Thank you for your patience and understanding

Only 1. Wished for 2. Order In

Same here

Same here.

Here as well

Same here.

Same here. For reference, last year I was offered a case, and I took it.

Same

To paraphrase the line - “so many books, so little time,” I offer “so many wines, so little money.”

Realm
Hirsch
MacDonald
Auteur
Kutch
Arnot-Roberts
Pisoni Estate
. . . to name a few . .
I think Bedrock has a Winter offering as well.

I am not sure when the Carlo Rossi mailer hits. Love me some Paisano. Couple ounces of Paisano over ice, splash of orange juice and some slices of white fleshed peach - delicious for a hot summer day.

I wonder when they’ll do the wish requests, maybe after the 5th?

The email said they will grant wish requests will be granted by the 7th.

Also was only offered a 3 pack but wished for 2.

Right, my question was whether they’ll grant them before they’re available to the general public. They’ll obviously be sold out in the first few minutes of general sales otherwise.

Only mailing list I am currently on, offered and in for a 3pk

To me it sounds like they are going to fill wish requests before they open it up to others, could be wrong about that though. If so there probably won’t be much wine left to go around.

I’m not a flipper, but I can only imagine what’s going to happen on the secondary market to Ultramarine now.

Was doing well until Paetra. Love their Reisling and in for a sixer.

I was thinking the same thing.

No one is getting mine. I’m drinking every bottle I get my grubby paws on! champagne.gif

I’m hoarding all of mine!! I think these are only going to be better with time.