Mailer/Allocation time coming again?

Postcard today. Sep 4. Two days only.

Just got mine as well! Excited for this release!

Yep. Can’t wait for 9/4.

Readers here have seen schrader sales dry up in Commerce Corner. Selling at cost, or close to it.

dh

Realm and MacDonald are the two I most care about right now. Would like to see some professional ratings and reviews for the Bard, Absurd and MacDonald.

I, for one (and my credit card), am grateful that July and August are over. Doubt if I will get in on MacDonald, but if I get a chance, the plastic card will be melting down. Cheers!

Same here. Did anyone receive an offer yet? I signed up about a year ago…

Received the following offers today:
-Harlan $850 for 750ml
-Raen $390 a six-pack
-Vice Versa - (sold out in 10min) - $125 for 750ml (pinot and chard)
-Scarlett Reserve - $128 for 750ml

Would you feel the same way if your law firm was acquired? Or acquired another firm ? Or multiple firms merged with yours? Want your clients to go elsewhere "just because "?

Luckily I was able to get my Vice Versa order in on time. That was lightning quick.

I was just happy that I don’t like $125 chardonnay or any price Pinot Noir. [cheers.gif] I fell that I helped others out by not taking my allocation.

Keplinger
Kongssgard
Chris Tynan as well today

Harlan and Morlet today. Expensive day.

I am no longer on any mailing lists, but with the cooler weather coming shipping season is getting closer and I do tend to shop and buy more.

I’ve dropped/been dropped by all of the lists that require yearly purchases.

An acquisition is a voluntary choice by both sides. We get offers to be acquired by big law firms all the time. We turn them down. I used to get offers to move laterally to big law firms all the time (not any more, I’m too old). I turned them down. If I were just an employee with no say in the acquisition, I might want to keep my job, but since I have the luxury of deciding whether to be acquired, the answer is YES, I would feel the same way, and the proof is in the pudding.

I am getting equally excited for the Ultramarine release as the Macdonald, probably as I am a huge bubbly fan {mostly French} and drink it lately 5 times as much as before. I spoke to them about the wines and it appears that there will be 3 bottlings the Blanc de Blancs, the Blanc de Noirs, and a new Rose.

Ultramarine email said very small amount of wine in 2014 so three packs only, one of each per pack.

I just got the email also. I hope the allocation is at least 2 of the 3 packs.

I hope to get on the macdonald list soon going on year 3 or 4 i think waiting. Fingers crossed, thats the only mailer I am truly hoping to get right now!!