MACDONALD For The Win

^ I don’t think Rath drinks too much Cab

I’m curious on your questioning of the 13 vintage. Can you please elaborate?

I’ve seen him drinking MacDonald.

baller

Did you mean drinking at MacDonalds? neener

Ummmm…ok… If you say so

I am the only person in the world who is not a fan of 13, i think the fruit will dry up in a lot of wines before the tannic structure resolves. I find 13’s far to hard for the fruit i taste. Again nobody agrees with me but im going with what i taste not what everyone tells me

You may be right . Time will tell for sure . I’ve only tasted a few and none of them are cult wines but they are BIG and Tight !!

Alan, if the '13 vintage is like '97 or '01 (which it seems to be), it will take a long time for the tannins to resolve but it will eventually be fantastic. Maybe you should stick with softer years from California, like 2012 or 2009. They both have some structure, but are drinking well comparatively early because they’re not so harsh.

Seriously Alan, do you have EVERLAST tattooed on your forehead? It would explain why you’re a verbal punching bag here.

Brilliant !!

also depends on price increases despite the fact G and A are not interested in doing that and thus Macdonald is a great small investment which precludes folks for dropping off the list

cheers

'13 was a great vintage. Some winemakers have a habit of making their wines one handed. Time will tell if those wines you tasted will come around. Either your speculation was off or they didn’t know how to handle the vintage. That wouldn’t be the fault of the vintage.

Ian

I really dont care, i speak what im thinking with no filter and that is often different from the norm. What a boring world it would be if nobody had an opinion

Well, your threads certainly are entertaining. If not for the content, for the abuse you shoulder so readily. Keep on posting!

plus one

death to minions, lemmings etc…

Its only certain people who like to pretend there clever

Minions and lemmings were born to die prematurely, weren’t they? Death is part of the job description for both.

Yes, it’s a shame they’re always calling you names like illiterate.

[snort.gif]

no idea LOL, it’s their behavior while living that counts, and we do know we are all dying naturally

cheers

that is funny