LTB: 2010 Shafer HSS

Looking for a few extra bottles for a party coming up. 2010 is the year my wife and I got married, and try as desperately as I might, I can’t get my wife to enjoy beautifully aged cabernet the way I do! Therefore I know she loves Shafer, and I figured I would hit up the board and see if anyone had any extra they were willing to part with.

I’m looking for 3 or 4 bottles and I’m willing to pay $275/bottle and I’ll pay for shipping of course!

Please feel free to PM!

Regards,

Alex

If you’re looking for beautifully aged Cabernet, I wouldn’t think of the 2010 Shafer HSS. At least, not if your intention is to buy it and open it for her in the next year or two.

Bruce

Should have been more clear. I consider beautifully aged / drinkable cabernet to be 10-20 years old. My wife considers it to be 5 -10 years old (I know…I know…) She just likes drinking her Cab young.

Since it’s an anniversary party, that’s how I ended up at the '10 Shafer. I have some bottles, but I don’t want to deplete my stock just for this party. I would like to enjoy them years from now, so that’s why I’m looking for extra.

Wonder why you sold the ones you had [oops.gif]

Never actually sold them and decided to go long and obviously buy some more!

Are they out at the winery now? Looks like you’re in the Bay Area and 2010 is current release. If they still have some just head over and buy 2 bottles, and have wife buy 2.

But that’s all for not if they ran out of the for sale stock, and it being June, not sure why I wasted the time typing this… Lol