Los Gatos/Santa Cruz Dinner Group Dinner #4 Jan. 21 HOME restaurant

Thanks for prompting this Ian. HOME restaurant in Soquel Sunday Jan. 21. Terrific chef Brad Briske. Newcomers welcome.

So far:

Ian
George
Robert if his teeth say yes
Ulli
Jay K maybe

1 Like

I so want to be in on that but will be in Utah. Love Home! I will be there in Spirit.

Sean

1 Like

Looking forward to it, and would like to be +1 for this one.

1 Like

George - Have you talked to Tom?

Nope, will do now.
Ok, Tom P is a yes, but probably solo.

Sorry all but my procedure is on the 18th and unable to eat solid foods for a month. Will be offline (pun intended), for a while. Enjoy, Home is a great place.

Sorry to hear, all the best for a speedy recovery!

I’m a 50% chance, let’s see if I can make it down to join you all

Will follow up — cheers

J – great, hope you can make it. Robert - looking forward to next time. George - do we have a time yet?

5:30 table for 6, If more than 6 I need to start over which is OK. There was no 6 or 6:30 available.

1 Like

Just wanted to provide an update – was trying to convince a bunch of people to come! 5 of us will be coming.

j.lopera (above), me, and 3 of our friends for a total of 5 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey folks sharing an updated guest list. We are up to a total of 9:
Ian
George
Tom
Ulli +1
Jay K
Juan (me)
Daniel
Preston
John

George called Home this evening to update the reservation to 9; they may not get back to us until Thursday. Fingers crossed it works out.

As a back up option I’ve made a reservation at The Hideout, which is nearby. Their corkage would be $15 per bottle for our party. WILL CALL TO UPDATE TO TEN.

Looking forward to Sunday

Thanks for the update, I’m +1 (see note above).

1 Like

Free for all or theme? Juan, do you know if your crew leans old world or new or just enjoys all good juice?

I prefer to avoid very young very oaky very ripe reds

1 Like

Three updates

HOME corkage is $25 minus one corkage per any bottles (whites or sparklers eg) purchased off the list. Not bad!

HOME can handle 9 of us.

But only if we move it to 5 pm.

I agreed to that.

So 9 people. 5 pm.

At least farty years old, as the Irish say.

Thanks for the update George

I am onboard with a free for all; just bring something you deem worth sharing and talking about! :cheers: If someone has a strong preference or idea on theme, no problem.

We like all good stuff with perhaps a slight bias for the old world

I’m a big Santa Cruz Mountains cheerleader, but will likely go old world for this one.

Tom P is out, we are at 9. I think no more addons.