Los Gatos CA Sept 17: Older Rhys with Kevin

OK then we are confirming - if there’s room.

unfortunately, i won’t be able to make the 17th work. enjoy, and please post notes for the rest of us!

Attendance updates in first post.

Don’t worry Larry you’ll be ready for the Caymus/Prisoner / Apothic Retrospective

I only really started buying Rhys with the 2013 vintage, but I’d be happy to bring a 2013 Horseshoe Pinot, which was drinking beautifully last year.

I also have one bottle of 2012 Bearwallow Pinot left that I could bring as well. Or go with a 2011 Mount Eden Chardonnay for bottle #2

Ooh Mt Eden Chard at age 8 yum

I have lots of caymus and prisoner when is the next dinner?

Oops, thought I had been more definitive. My bad. I am in if there is room. Looks like a choice from the menagerie- 06 Swan or 08 Bear. Also older Alesia for backup. Please let me know if there is room. I have really been looking forward to it. If not, another time.

Patience grasshopper. I think I’ll take roll call on Monday.

Thanks!

I’m an out-of-towner who is coincidentally helping my freshman daughter with college move-in the next morning. I should be done with Bed Bath & Beyond trips by 9/17 dinnertime so would love to join you if you end up taking folks off the waitlist.[wow.gif] I have some older (and newer) Rhys so let me know what hole(s) I could fill.[cheers.gif]
Thanks,
Peter

PS In case anyone was wondering, my daughter will still be on her pre-orientation trip that night. So no, I’m not blowing her off for a night of Rhys. I’m just trying to get my head around the concept of an empty nest. [snort.gif]

yes

Still in.

I’m in. Paul won’t be able to make it now.

Can’t swing the midweek thing right now. Sorry to miss everyone. Enjoy!

Laura and I are both coming

I confirm for Caymus vertical

(Crickets)

Oh I meant, Caymus pairs well with crickets…

Did anyone call 2009 Alpine PN? Or I have some similar age Syrah.