LORING - BD15 offers - UP TO 50% OFF - $79.99 and $99.99 - EXTENDED

If you have any questions about the offer below (including ordering issues) please email me at Brian@LoringWineCompany.com.

If you have issues logging onto our system - PLEASE DOUBLE CHECK THAT YOUR BROWSER ISN’T AUTO LOADING THE INCORRECT USER ID. That seems to be the source of most errors.

We’re planning on shipping on February 19. If you’d like another date please add a comment when you order

OFFER 1 - MORE INCREDIBLE THAN DISCO DANCING BULLS

MYSTERY 2020 PINOT NOIR 3-PACK - ARE YOU FEELING LUCKY? - CLICK TO ORDER

$99.99 (plus tax) - REGULAR PRICE $198 - SAVE 50% - $10 FLAT RATE FOR SHIPPING PER 3 PACK

3 mystery bottles of Single Vineyard Designated 2020 Pinot Noir. The 2020s were really tight on release due to higher levels of acid than normal. Given the 16 months in bottle, the acid has softened and the fruit has emerged… and they taste AMAZING. They can be enjoyed now, or will age beautifully for years. These are probably the most age worthy wines we’ve made since the 2005 vintage.

NOTE - we have a limited number of different wines available, but if you order multiple 3 packs, we’ll do our best to get you as many distinct wines as possible! And since they’re all REALLY GOOD WINES… you probably NEED to think about ordering multiple sets. This is a bet you seriously CANNOT LOSE!!!

OFFER 2 - MORE UNBELIEVABLE THAN ACROBATIC UNICORNS

MYSTERY 2021 PINOT NOIR 3-PACK - ARE YOU FEELING LUCKY? - CLICK TO ORDER

$99.99 (plus tax) - REGULAR PRICE $198 - SAVE 50% - $10 FLAT RATE FOR SHIPPING PER 3 PACK

3 mystery bottles of Single Vineyard Designated 2021 Pinot Noir. The 2021s were much more approachable on release than the 2020s. They’re really singing right now. Bright yet soft and round on the palate. These are seriously yummy wines!!

NOTE - we have a limited number of different wines available, but if you order multiple 3 packs, we’ll do our best to get you as many distinct wines as possible! And since they’re all REALLY GOOD WINES… you probably NEED to think about ordering multiple sets. This is a bet you seriously CANNOT LOSE!!!

OFFER 3 - IMPOSSIBLE TO BEAT DEAL ON 92 POINT WINE SPECTATOR PINOT

COOPER JAXON 2021 PINOT NOIR 3-PACK - CLICK TO ORDER

$79.99 (plus tax) - REGULAR PRICE $145 - SAVE 40% - $10 FLAT RATE FOR SHIPPING PER 3 PACK

3 bottles of Copper Jaxon 2021 Pinot Noir. No mystery here… just a KILLER WINE SPECTATOR 92 POINT PINOT!! A special blend in honor of Cooper Jaxon Loring - the next generation of Loring. It contains at least one barrel from each of the vineyards from which we source Pinot Noir.

Summary

This text will be hidden

I can’t believe it’s our 15th BDay! We’ve been here since the beginning :cheers: Thanks TODD !!

4 Likes

That’s amazing and great to see.
These wines are always fantastic. I’ve been buying the wines so much recently I had to keep track in a spreadsheet :crazy_face:

1 Like

I will definitely be buying… question is just how much! Need to figure that out and then I’ll be all over this! Will do a mixture of all 3 deals - have loved the Loring PN mystery packs from previous years, and have never tried the cooper jaxon so looking forward to trying that!

1 Like

Brian is a staple on any Berserker Day, a must buy.

And Mystery Pack you say…

Condescending Wonka' meme a hilarious part of Gene Wilder's legacy

1 Like

Not BDay related but just wondering when the 2022 futures might be shipping?
No rush because I’ve got limited room but just curious.

1 Like

went for 2 packs of each offer in the end! Thanks Brian & co!

1 Like

In for 1 each of the mystery packs. Thank you!

2 Likes

Where does the time go ? From the ‘3 bottles for $75 shipped’ days to BD15. Always in for Brian’s Pinot and killer deals !!! Thanks BL !!!

1 Like

Just finished the last bottle from BD13, time to order more

1 Like

New to Loring, just grabbed a 2020 mystery and a “Coop”, can’t wait to try these. Thank you Brian!

1 Like

I’m in for one of each three pack and have bought one every year!

Thanks Brian!!

1 Like

In for each Mystery. I have loved all of them over the years.
They never disappoint.
Brian’s wines are why I drink Pinot.

1 Like

In for a 2020 mystery pack! Thanks!

1 Like

In for one of each, thank you!

1 Like

OOOPS! Can’t input Alaska for shipping! I’d be in for 3 2020’s and the Cooper Jaxson

1 Like

Sorry about that. For Hawaii and Alaska please email Kimberly@LoringWineCompany.com. We didn’t set up our 2nd Day Air for the discounted shipping, so Kimberly will need to enter the order for you.

1 Like

Brian, the man. Congratulations on 15!!!

I love a good mystery

2 Likes