Lopawine.com Thread

Price?

It was same price as other stores you can find elsewhere and I think their '16 was $10 more than lowest WS.

16 was $5 less than WS pro low. 15 was marginally more but the only place that lists it is plum market which ships to relatively few places.

Iā€™ve worked w Scott for a few years at envo tee so Iā€™m happy to give him my business.

Signed up, awaiting offersā€¦

Me, too.

Me three

1 Like

Grabbed some of the Marguet shaman rose 2015 and the Ambonnay rose 2014. Good pricing

Got 8 bottles of mixed stuff.

I have bought a lot of 2014 Marguet this year, so putting in a vote of confidence that these wines are going to be spot on, based on how I have found the limited work with the previous vintages. Exciting producer to me, for sure.

Havenā€™t bit on anything yet but, thatā€™s mostly because Iā€™ve been on an epic tear and need to press pause. Was definitely tempted by the dujac offer thoughā€¦

Nice offering of the 2014 Marguets. I couldnā€™t help but grab a mixed 6-pack. Pricing was very good.

Was severely tempted on the Jamet magsā€¦

So was I. If it wasnt a mag I would have bought it.

I bit on Alain Graillot, Crozes-Hermitage ā€œLa Guiraudeā€ offer.

1 Like

The lopa wines vs envoyer battle properly begins, with Envoyer coming in $15 cheaper on '17 Germain Meusault 1er Charmesā€¦

Thoughts on the Dehours lineup? Couldnā€™t find much on the rose

No experience with them, but I trust Scottā€™s taste in Champs since it aligns closely with mine. Not sure if thatā€™s the case for you.

1 Like

Troy, agree. Iā€™ll do some from the offer, these look like things I want to try.

1 Like

Any buyers of the offer yesterday for 2012 Jacques Lassaigne ā€˜Clos Sainte Sophieā€™ Blanc de Blancs? This sounds like a wine I will love so I grabbed some.

Russ, I asked for two. August budget is messed up so why not just close the month strong. Pisoni and Kutch still to comeā€¦god.