Looking To Buy Allocated bourbons

Specifically Micther’s and Buffalo Trace Family products.
It’s impossible to find “good stuff” in the middle of the country. Will need shipping to KS too.
PM please. TY!

Edit:
Looking for: (at reasonable prices)
Micthers 10. Rye and Bourbon (2023 release)
Rock Hill Farm, Weller Full proof, Weller Single, Pappy 10, Pappy 15, Pappy rye, and anything from the BTAC collection.

1 Like

I have a Weller CYPB and a Rock Hill Farm: $825 for both, your shipping label.

What does this mean? 10% below Winesearcher or 10% above msrp?

Case by case I guess based on what I have spent in the past. Sadly nothing is msrp in the world of bourbon anymore. I think 15-20% of wine searcher low is a good place to start. However BTAC and pappy products. In the $500-$600 range (yes I know what you are thinking) is my target.

I buy to drink and enjoy with friends. Never to flip.

1 Like

Thanks to the Berserker Community. I’ve been able to find a couple unicorns. :raised_hands:
TY

I’m always looking for Michter’s 10 Rye and Bourbon. Final hunts include Old Forester Birthday, 4 roses LE, and BTAC at non ludicrous prices.

1 Like

If you find BTAC at non-ludicrous pricing, please let us all know :sweat_smile:.

3 Likes

Spring 2024 Bump

I’ve had great success in this forum.
A very Special thanks to @David_Baum, @DaveStandridge, @Jay_Opperman

Currently looking for the March just released Michters barrel strength rye 2024, ALSO: Weller Single barrel, Master Keep Wild Turkey toasted barrel One, Master Keep Wild Turkey Generations, Michters toasted LE Rye(one of my favorites), Michters us-1 limited toasted barrel bourbon, 4 rose Limited Edition, Makers Mark cellar aged, EH Taylor barrel Proof, and EH Taylor Four Grain.

I’ve been burned once in this forum.
I will only deal with reliable posters or GC/MC berserkers.

1 Like

I have a bottle of this if you’re interested, with the wax top and tab. I’ve been holding it for 10+ years. Long standing last bottle of my old bourbon collection.

Beautiful bottle. I do not care for Old Fitz bourbon.
It would be fun to try though.
I’ve seen that bottle go at auctions $400-$700

Thanks but no thanks.

I have some Michter’s 10yr bourbons from 15, 16 and 18. Likely around $500/btl

Thanks for the offer Jason. At $500/bottle that’s definitely a pass for me.

On the secondary market I can find 10 year 2023 ryes shipped to my door for less than $300. 10 year bourbons closer to $400 but surprisingly, I prefer the Michters made Bomberger over the 10 bourbon (at half the price).

You were asking for Michters. Their 10yr Ryes go for less than the 10yr bourbon and the older releases have a higher secondary value. I don’t make the market. And you can actually find the 2023 Rye for $250 and bourbon for about $300-350 so keep hunting. If you don’t care to have older versions then that’s a preference and no need for you to pay the premium.

3 Likes