Looking for a 94 Napa Cab

Trying to buy my wife a 94 Cab as 30th birthday gift. 1994 is her birth year so I thought would be special. I’d also be interested in buying one from the 2000s and 2010s from the same producer if anyone has those available as well.

IIRC, @Victor_Hong is a huge fan of 94 Napa cab. Maybe he can steer you in the right direction

If helpful for research, I started this thread and people gave great answers: 1994 Vintage?

1 Like

I opened a 94 dominus two weeks ago and it was phenomenal. I would go with one of the classics like dominus or dalla vale that will be easy to find and won’t break the bank but hey she’s not my wife. I think 94 was the first vintage of screagle if you want to go that route.

2 Likes

I think Dominus is a great choice. Sadly , I have none left in my cellar.

I have a:
1994 Araujo (Eisele)
1994 Insignia
1994 Shafer Hillside Select
If you’re interested. I also have a 1994 Felsina Fontaloro if you might be interested in Sangiovese.

1 Like

Some great choices, Howard!

94 birth year here as well! Only got 1 94 atm. Need to acquire more!

Hi Mark,

Thanks. I have a 1964 Pichon Baron for my own 60th this year, but I doubt if it’s going to be much fun to drink. I did buy a mini bottle of a 64 Toro Albala Don PX which I’m going to drink with my birthday cake.
Is your birth year 1965?

Regards,
Howard

1. Not the best for wine.

Our teams may be able to sell you 1994 from our library at either Heitz Cellar or Burgess. Let me know if you’d like me to connect you.

2 Likes