LIQUID FARM - Busting open the Library for BD15! And Rosé! EXTENDED THRU MONDAY!

Happy Friday, Berserkers!! We are thrilled, honored, and appreciative to be part of another Berserker Day!!

CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT THE OFFERS!!

This year we decided to SHOWCASE our ENTIRE Library stash for you all. Also, back by popular demand, we have deals on our 2022 Rosé of Mourvédre.

2022 Rosé of Mourvédre - $144 / 6-pack OR $244 / case + $4 shipping on both deals. (reg. $30 / btl)

Library - Order a la carte. If you buy 3-5 bottles, receive 15% off. Buy 6-11 bottles and receive a 25% discount. 35% off 12+ bottles. Again, $4 shipping PER BOX for any 6+ bottle orders. For 750ml bottles, we can fit up to 12 in one box and for 1.5L Magnums we can fit up to 2 bottles per box.

Our system isn’t able to differentiate between Magnums and 750ml’s, so for this sale Magnums will count as 1 bottle.

Fine print:
** Yes, there is sales tax. Non-negotiable **

** We are a small team, not an Amazon fulfillment center. It is going to take us a couple weeks to pack and ship all of your orders. We appreciate your patience and please remember that good things are worth waiting for. **

** Redirects, returns, missed deliveries and any other issues with delivery will result in a $30 surcharge. Be sure to ship where someone over 21 will be able to sign for the package. Businesses and FedEx locations are highly recommended.**

** We are unable to ship to AK, HI, DE, NH, MS, UT and RI. **

Thank you ALL for the tremendous support!! Happy BD15!!

• Jeff, James, and Team LF

I have been waiting for the offer and purchased 12.

1 Like

go big or go home, nice

1 Like

Thank you Robert!! Please let me know if you have any questions! Thanks - Jeff

What a great offer. I’m spread across 11 sellers so far, so not a big order from me, but opening the library at discounts to Berserkers? Just fantastic. Amazing offerings, and excited to try 2 different sparklers AND a 2019 Four. Amazing stuff.

Bravo on this type of offer. Access to the good stuff, and with some age on it, and at discounts? Killer.

1 Like

Love it - thank you John!!

Thanks. Went for some pink and some white!

1 Like

Got my annual LiquidCrack hit

Thanks

1 Like

Just placed my first order with you! Can’t wait to try your wines!

1 Like

This is the offer I’ve most been waiting for. But carte blanche – please, dear lord, no, I’ll hurt myself :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Had a 2020 Sanford and Benedict on Monday, it was a beautiful wine. Hopefully there are some library bottles left for members after today! We need to get back up there to pick up our next shipment.

1 Like

Assuming “product on backorder” actually means “out of stock” . . .?

Thank you Walter - love it! Hope you enjoy the wines and please let us know :–)

Thank you Andrew - yes that’s correct but we might have a few more extra bottles :wink: Please email me at jeff@liquidfarm.com and will see what we can do - thanks!

Love it and that wine is one of my favorites! Email me and Brian and we will make that happen :–) jeff@liquidfarm.com and brian@liquidfarm.com Thank you for your support!!

Love it - thank you Jeff!!

Love it - thank you Nancy!

Love it - thank you Andy for all of your support!!

Love it - thank you John!!