Liquid Farm - BD14

Liquid Farm is back for another round of BERSERKER DAY! Every year we are overwhelmed with the support from all Wine Berserkers and are always honored to be participating!

On to the offers!!

Our Rosé continues to be a fan favorite and as we gear up for the release of the 2022 vintage, we are giving “last call” on our delicious 2021!! Per usual, this is farmed, harvested, and processed with the intent of producing a “thoroughbred” Rosé. Straight-to-press, barrel fermented (all neutral), and steel-finished. 100% Mourvedre from the Vogelzang Vineyard in Happy Canyon.

----->CLICK HERE TO VIEW ALL OFFERS<-----

6-pack - $140, shipping included
12-pack - $250, shipping included

Next up, we have our second label (Dandi Wines). These wines are intended to be crushable and serve as your “daily drinkers”. Just $99 per case!! This can be all white (Sauvignon Blanc), all red (Syrah), or a mix of six each.

CASE SPECIAL - 2018 Dandi Sauvignon Blanc - $99, plus tax and shipping
CASE SPECIAL - 2018 Dandi Syrah - $99, plus tax and shipping
CASE SPECIAL - 2018 Dandi Sauvignon Blanc & 2018 Dandi Syrah - $99, plus tax and shipping

Our Golden Slope Chardonnay continues to be a favorite of consumers and critics alike. Our 2019 vintage received 95 points from both Antonio Galloni and the Wine Advocate and 92 points from Jeb Dunnuck. Jancis Robinson recently awarded this vintage with 17.5/20 points, which tied for the highest scoring white wine in that particular article.

6-pack of 2019 Golden Slope Chardonnay - $275, shipping included

Last up, we have a limited amount of some library magnums. Aged perfectly in our cellar, these are at peak drinking time right now. First come, first served on these BIG BOTTLES.

2016 White Hill Chardonnay MAGNUM - $75, shipping included
2015 Golden Slope Chardonnay MAGNUM - $100, shipping included

And for the fine print… “Shipping Included” is only for the contiguous US (sorry Alaska, Hawaii, and International folks). We are able to ship to all states EXCEPT for Utah, Mississippi, Delaware, and Rhode Island. If you reside in one of those states, we can ship to a friend across the border but not directly to you. Sorry again.

Thank you again for all of the support!! We will be on the board all day to answer any questions, assist with orders, or just to geek out with you all. CHEERS!!! :cheers: :cheers:

2 Likes

Jeff,

when I click to view an error comes up. Did not see the offers on regular web site

1 Like

Buying the case of dandi Syrah and Chardonnay

2 Likes

Got it Jeff. My mistake

1 Like

Case of the Rose.
Easy buy every year.

1 Like

6 pack of Golden Slope and a Mag

In for the rosé!

Order in!

1 Like

Summer in glass! Got my case and can’t wait. This one always seems to go too quickly… remind me to check the video near the wine cooler…

In for a case of Rose!

1 Like

Going to go big on a case and a half of rose and the Golden Slop Chardonnay 6-Pack. Love your wines - thanks for the offer.

LF Rose is a staple in our house

Is it just me or the Click here to view all offers link broken?

Hello, all - apologies for any glitches… you know how it is :slight_smile:

All set and ready to go!

Thanks for the support!

Order in for rose!

I love your winery name-- that alone deserves a bump up to the top :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Quality every day drinkers are something you really can’t have too many of with the weather starting to turn.

Looking forward to my order and may come back for some more things tomorrow.

ok, ya got me with the mixed case for $99 bucks, hard to resist! FWIW, I was not charged sales tax - if you are paying it on my order, then please tack it on to my bill.

6 pack of chardonnay and some mags, spring can’t come soon enough :sunny: