Le Cache 3800 Cellar (in Atlanta)

This unit is in great condition, refrigeration swapped out 3 years ago, working great. $2200

This is what it looks like

https://www.beveragefactory.com/wine/cellars/lecahce/lc_contemporary/3800che-d.shtml

Says it holds 458 bottles, but that seems like a stretch. It is 16 bottles tall, 12 wide, 2 deep, so 384, plus I store my magnums on top of the shelves. Its top vented.

Seems impractical to see outside of Atlanta, but if it can be arranged without me doing anything but allowing someone access to my house to get it, I’m open.

Ok, how about $1800?

I bought a similar unit a few years ago here in ATL for very cheap. Moving it was a nightmare and I’m not sure where I can fit another one, but you might be able twist my arm to find some guys to help pick it up if you really want to fire sale it at some point down the road.

What’s the ambient temp range rating on this? Might consider for my partially-cooled garage. If @Andrew_K will help move it since he’s experienced :grinning:

The specs say it will hold 60 degrees up to 85 degrees, 55 degrees up to 75 degrees.

Yes Andrew apparently struggled, but I had it moved to my current house without much issue, but I used professional movers. We are moving in a few weeks so we will have some professional movers on hand, I could ask them for a quote if you are interested.

Thanks,

Rob

1 Like

Let me check measurements and think about it. Let you know. Thanks for the info.

Easy for you to say when they were doing all the work, lol. I ended up hiring professional movers just to move it from my trailer up the front stairs into the house. Even after I took off the doors and removed the cooling unit, the poor two guys got all they bargained for and more.

Have moved these a couple of times. You need either 2 fit guys or 8-9 typical berserkers plus a professional moving company.

2 Likes

We moved one of this size with 4 handy guys, all experienced with moving big heavy things. We were all happy it worked once it was settled in its final resting place.