LastBottleWines.com (Last Bottle Wines) Deal Discussion Thread (Part 1)

In general lacked excitement, picked up Domaine Giraud Chateauneuf-du-Pape Tradition 2019 either at very end of beginning of normal offers. Excited about this one.

1 Like

I saw that one and thought about it for a second.

This Poggio Salvi was an email offering a few days ago for the same price, but now with free shipping, why not for 2.

2 Likes

Has anyone tried this? They don’t make a lot of it. Google machine says like 400 cases.

2 Likes

I saw this guy appear during the end of power hour, although I am not too familiar with the producer!

1 Like

$20 Eiswine? Yes please

1 Like

Getting bored and missed magnum of 2019 La Ferme du Mont Châteauneuf-du-Pape Côtes Capelan…ugh.

2 Likes

Did anyone else catch the Pope Valley Merlot with the 100 point Vinous rating? That struck me as… odd.

1 Like

A couple of the rating descriptions were mismatched to the wine being sold. The description and rating was for one of Bibi Graetz top cuvees and not the Pope Valley. There were a couple of other errors.

1 Like

They must have. I took a bottle of the Leroy MSD Chezeaux and was surprised to see the offer stay up for a while. Happy with that purchase though.

Which one? They’ve had the Testamatta on the background for a while, haven’t seen the offer yet.

it was a mag, and was offered this afternoon

2 Likes

FYI the Bandol up now is great.

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up! Just picked up 2

1 Like

Damn these online retailers.

My on- and offsite storage units are already full with too much incoming wine. I haven’t been that excited about the offers, I’ve just bought a few here and there, you know, because “yeah, not a bad deal, why not”.

I just looked and I have 2 cases coming in from this Marathon.

I will not refresh the page today. I will not refresh the page today. I will not refresh the page today.

2 Likes

Only picked up 3 bottles this marathon, 2 of which were in power hour.
Have not seen too much worth jumping on.

Marathon is over.

So out comes 2019 Testamatta.

In for 2. My promise lasted almost 3 hours.

2 Likes

Only 2 bottles for me this time. 2020 Saxum Broken Stones and 2008 Quelcida Creek

2 Likes

Wine Spies have it up for $75 now

Gotta love LastBottle shipping wines out last week. I ordered some testamatta and it’s out for delivery today where the highs are 27 and the overnight lows are in the single digits.

2 Likes

Look what’s on Last Bubbles. Look familiar?

Taittinger Comtes De Champagne Rosé 2007 (6 Liter) ‘Twas the night before Christmas… and Taittinger “Comtes” is in da house!

$2,500 $5,000 Retail 50 percent off

1 Like