Ladd Cellars Chardonnay, Pinot, Cab Franc & Tempranillo! ** Offer Closed **

better late than never. In for 2 chardonnay packs. Never tried them but like the tasting notes as I am a fan of chablis and chardonnay from Goodfellow

1 Like

Ditto- 2 Chard packs for me also

1 Like

Good taste Stewart, Nick.

It seems that now, including me, 60% of the eligible, recently active in the “what did you buy” thread of the WL Forever Forum, has purchased Ladd.

And Tony we know 1 person in the WL Forever Forum (who shall remain anonymous) who said they were going to be very very quiet this BD and ended up buying 150+ bottles. [rofl.gif]

2 Likes

Eric - PM sent

The offer is now closed…thanks to everyone that expressed interest and/or bought. Woo Hoo!

I got in at the buzzer for a sixer - can’t wait to try these…

Yo big daddy!

first - I got pinged from a few people asking about when you are shipping so can you update.

second - did you get my payment? I used paypal and wasn’t sure I did it correctly… I’m a venmo guy…

let us know.

My Ladd shipment was delivered to WineBank yesterday. However, it’s Bay Area local. Quite possible that Eric dropped it off himself.

I received this from Eric 2 days ago:

Hey Nick,

“Thanks for checking in. I’m finishing up shipping to folks in the south, so I’ll be able to ship to you in the next couple of weeks, if that works for you.”
Thanks very much!
Eric

Hey

Thanks for checking in.

Sorry for the delay (covid and family issues). The BD wines that I offered weren’t at my current delivery space (different set of wines from my ‘current’). I’ve finished shuffling things around and moving the BD wines over from my storage, and shipping to folks in Georgia/Florida/Texas and other similar. I’ll get the rest of the SoCal orders out shortly.

I contact folks a bit before I ship out, to make sure the timing works on their end. Tho, if it’s to a business address then I’ll ship it out and let you know it’s on its way, with a tracking number.

If you have preferences on timing, shoot me an email (reply to the original email for the order) and I’ll get back to you. You’ll get email with the tracking number when it goes out.

I ship East Coast orders out on Wednesdays-Fridays, so it’ll sit somewhere cool in the middle of the country on a weekend. West Coast orders go out on Mondays-Wednesdays, to avoid sitting somewhere on the weekend. Destinations in between (3-4 day travel time) get shipped out on Mondays, also to avoid the weekend. I use styrofoam shippers when heat might be an issue (unless you prefer not, they’re once used shippers, in good shape, from the facility where I store my personal wine), the rest are the standard pulp shippers.

Before shipping I check the temps along the shipping route to you, and the temps at your zip code to make sure nothing is too high (or low). It’s one of the advantages of doing the shipping myself (taking a bit longer to get things out being the disadvantage). Also, doing the shipping myself helps keep my shipping charges low.