Ladd Cellars Chardonnay, Pinot, Cab Franc & Tempranillo! ** Offer Closed **

Order in for Chardonnay, first time and looking forward to trying these.

1 Like

I’m in. New producer for me. Thanks to wineberserkers and some CT reviews helping with the decision.

You put the Sonoma Coast wines as 20 year wines, so I had to grab 2 of those 3-packs - a bottle of each vintage for the next year or so and another bottle each for further down the line.

I love Cab Franc (typically Loire) and have an affinity for the odder regions, so had to go in on a 2-pack each of the Adventure vintages. Any idea about the drinking windows for those four wines?

Oh, also bought the 2-pack with the 2017 Cuvee Voile. Any idea on that one for peak drinking?

Thanks!

1 Like

Order in! Going for Chard and Foothills (17 and 18) packs. First year I’m not ordering Pinot Noir because I already have those in my cellar!

2 Likes

+1.

I’ve really enjoyed these Chardonnays over the years, the Voile most of all (haven’t had in a while . . . ).

In for a classics and a mixed.

1 Like

Order for Foothills Adventure in…I tasted the '17 CabF in the barrel (was that right, or was it the '18?)… it was fabulous. Looking forward to see how it finished. And, Jean & I have been Tempranillo fans for a long time!

1 Like

In for some Chardonnay. Looking forward to these!

1 Like

Got a couple Chardonnay packs! Looking forward to these tasty wines. Thanks so much Eric!!

1 Like

I had a 2008 Russian River Valley pinot from Ladd last year ( https://www.wineberserkers.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=3037777#p3037777 ) and it was mind blowing. So I had to go in for some packs of the mature SVD pinots.

If you’re on the fence, check out the CellarTracker notes on those wines, including notes from trusted WBer voices.

1 Like

I know I said I was done, but couldn’t resist! In for 1 Classics Chardonnay and 1 Mixed Pinot.

1 Like

Thanks for all the awesome comments. I love my wines, but maybe I love you all more now! :slight_smile:

In for a mixed Chard 3-pack and a Classics Pinot 3-pack! First time trying your wine - can’t wait! [cheers.gif]

1 Like

Thanks Eric! Kristin loves the Chards (and so do I). I recommend trying the Sierra Foothills wines. They’re fun!

1 Like

Looking forward to trying the mixed and classic pinot packs, I’ve never tried Ladd Cellars before.

1 Like

I’m all caught up now, so let me know if you haven’t heard from me (maybe the email addr I have for you isn’t quite right, or something).

And thanks everyone…and thanks to Todd, Brig and everyone that has worked to make this such a good event.

I’m extending this offer for a bit. Getting low on some things so hurry.

Thanks to everyone that ordered, and folks that have helped out.

A bit confused on this - how do we pay? I don’t see anything for CC info on the order form.

1 Like

Sorry about the confusion. Fill out the order form and click submit.

You’ll get an email from PayPal with a link to pay with (generally takes a minute or two for the email to arrive). Also, I’ll email you a pdf copy of the invoice.

You don’t need to have a PayPal account to pay, but if you do, you can log in to PP and the request will be right there.

Thanks!

Thanks again for the help Eric! Looking forward to trying the mixed, classics, and foothills packs!

1 Like

Order in for a classic Chardonnay and classic Pinot pack.

1 Like

I’m shutting this down tomorrow/Sunday evening, so buy up if you’re interested. After that it’s a no-go!