LA offline Friday, July 8th- Updated with venue and details.

Yeah. Sheesh. About freaking time.

Gregggg, No more '01 Clos des Papes, but I could make it a Henry’s Drive shiraz if you like!

Lurline, You can thank Bob for clue-ing us in. I really thought this was going to be a burg-fest until he mentioned that the wine theme was wide open.

Hey Ron-

As Gregg says, it’s a completely open theme. Glad you can join us!

Brad

My tentative/maybe has become a no. We’ll be in NYC. Have fun all.

Double bummer, John! Would’ve been nice to have caught up with you in LA and seen you in NY.

Yeah, about time. I was thinking it was me. [cheers.gif]

Wait…Barry is coming???

neener

Just an update to let folks know that Gregg needs to finalize a low number by the end of this coming week so he can nail down a per head cost with the restaurant, so if you’re wavering at all and can’t make it, please let us know before the end of the week. As it is, it should be no more than $50 a head all in.

Brad

Well, bummer for the brain and belly, happiness for the wallet. I just got booked to fill in for someone in Boston during this event. I will no longer be able to make it. Enjoy!

Leslie

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Bummer, Leslie! I was looking forward to catching up, especially since I missed you in NY. Oh, well. Hope you make it back to NYC again!

Brad

PS Noted for OC, too.

Despite my not being able to give Leslie a ride, I’m still all in.

Cheers,
-Robert

is there a specific number of ppl per table set up or it is just one big room and we will mingle? Just curious :smiley:

Unfortunately, Mer and I will have to move from tentative status to “no-go” [head-bang.gif]

Have fun everyone, hope to make it next time!

Cheers,
Brett

Sorry to miss you, Brett. Thanks for letting us know.

Cheers,

Brad

Good question.

Gregg, what’s the lay of the land?

Btw, one week warning! Looking forward to seeing everybody.

not sure.

Late entries here… but Aaron & I would love to make it if there’s still room!

YAAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!

What Veronica said! Plenty of room. Glad you two are in!