LA offline Friday, July 8th- Updated with venue and details.

Will your liver recover from Seattle by then?

It’s still in detox mode but should be ready and able by July.

No worries, John. Hope you can make it.

Btw, you need to spend more time in the Yankees thread!

Yeah! LoLo’s in! Guess I’ll have to bring a Chenin for ya, huh? [drinkers.gif]

Btw, status updates made.

Can you sign me +1 as a probable it all depends on work and whether I am in town or out. Would love to go.

Cool. Thanks, will keep things updated, and hope we can make it.

I guess since Gary isn’t there, I might be safe to visit the Yankee thread, but be careful what you wish for.
I’ve been tempering my opinions lately. I had to refrain for telling you that 4 out of 5 shortstop catch the pop-up Jeter made his dive into the stands on. Asdrubal Cabrera made a better bare-handed play Thursday night. :slight_smile:

You got it, Bob. Hope you can make it!

Brad!!! If there’s room, please put Shilo and Myself down to attend…

Plenty of Room, Yoni! Looking forward to catching up again.

Oh, what the heck. I’m in for Friday too. Thanks Gregg for setting this up. Hope I can ride down on my new (to me) KLR 650.

Glad you can make both, Bob!

Just to update, Samantha Sheehan’s making it down from Napa!

If there’s room or a waiting list, could you please add me and Brad (Maury)- and if possible a +1 (Will Crawford, who a number of peeps have met).

Plenty of room, Mark. The restaurant can hold 60.

Glad you and Brad can make it again!

Just saw this. If there’s still space, I’d love to welcome Brad back as well.

-Robert

woo hoo! Driving buddy!

I should be around if there is room.

Rob and Andy-

Glad you guys are in! Plenty of room!

Brad

How open is the “Potluck” wine theme? I think I originally had the feeling this was going to be a burg-fest, so I didn’t give it much consideration. If this is truly open (I know Barry is coveting some thick, syrupy, flavorful wine), we (Ron +1) would be interested in joining.

I wondered what was taking you so long…Include one of the those '01 Clos des Papes and you should pass muster.