LA MACDONALD Dinner 12/15/22 - 10 VINTAGES (The most complete vertical tasting yet)

@ToddFrench :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Venmo to Todd done.

Yup, and you are marked as such on the sheet

(Iā€™m keeping public record of deposits received on the sheet linked above, for those who want to see)

Todd, payment sent. Thank you

1 Like

Payment just sent via Venmo

1 Like

Have everybody paid thus far marked on the sheet

Waiting on:

@blarmston
@Scott_McDonald
@Kevin_Lloyd
@Brent_S and Ralph Canada
@jordan_jacobs

Sent via Zelle

2 Likes

Still waiting on the following deposits, please let me know, so I can start utilizing the waitlist if I donā€™t get deposit confirmations - next step will be assigning vintages

@blarmston
@jordan_jacobs

I need to know if you still plan on the event, and if so, send the deposit to lock your space. I am responsible for the full fare in 5 days

Hey Todd,

Yes still coming, and just sent you $ via Zelle.
Please confirm that you got it, thanksā€¦

3 Likes

Confirmed

Todd,

Jordan Jacobs was having trouble sending his deposit to both the Venmo and Zelle addresses you listed, so I sent you his deposit via Zelle on the 28th.

Yup, got it thanks - youā€™ll see it updated in the list/spreadsheet

1 Like

fingers still crossed here. My 12/15 is fully set aside. and regardless of that outcome, if you need a bottle I have let me know.

1 Like

@jeffruggels Iā€™m hoping you make it, too, if only because you have vintages nobody else seems to have, lol - you are first on the list so if anyone drops you are good.

Vintages!! Weā€™re severely lacking on 2010, 2011, and 2012, so those who are confirmed (all deposits paid) please let me know if anything in the spreadsheet is inaccurate regarding vintages. Several did not give me their vintage availability (@Bhershman and @jordan_jacobs ) and we still donā€™t know what Alex and Graeme can scare up. So, to those who havenā€™t yet given vintages, and have to acquire in the secondary market, consider yourselves assigned to '11 and '12, then weā€™ll have two bottles of each from '11 onward.

Let me know, thanks!

1 Like

I just checked and it looks like Iā€™ve been tasked with bringing a 2012.

A quick search shows that Cult Wine in Santa Ana has one bottle.

As I am down in San Diego, I am not familiar with this store, and it has limited reviews.

Does anyone up in that area have experience with them?

Just want to do some diligence before I pull the trigger (or not)ā€¦

1 Like

No, you arenā€™t assigned that - thatā€™s a separate sub-section - you show 14-18 as vintages, so weā€™ll have you assigned with one of those. See the ā€˜vintage assignedā€™ column, yours is blank :slight_smile:

Oh, my bad.

Coffee didnā€™t kick in yet, so thatā€™s my excuse and Iā€™m sticking with itā€¦ :wink:

1 Like

Ok, all - itā€™s time to start putting this together - weā€™re just over two weeks from the event!

Is everyone still in?

Once I know, and have a semi-final count on attendees, I can get to work on the vintage assignments - still hoping for more '11 and '12

1 Like

Iā€™m still in!

1 Like

I am still in

1 Like