Kutch Is Out--the rest of the 13s

This is one of the few lists that i keep. Lovely wines!

All in. I am down to just a few pinot mailing lists and very happy to support Jamie and drink his wine!

In for a mixed case and a half.

In for both.

Jamie is making terrific wines these days, and he has a genuine passion for what he does. While they’re very much your AFWE style, they’re not fruitless, dilute or mean at all (though they do show significant stem / whole cluster character in their youth).

Jamie, any word on plans for a Kutch chardonnay? Inquiring minds want to know.

Balla!

Guess I will have to drop one or two lists that make me take all they offer. No room and fixed income!

Do you think this is excesibe?

Some day, when Jamie gets the rock star treatment he deserves we will call it excessible.

In for a half case of McDougall. Wish Incould afford more!

Anyone passing on the SC is making a mistake.
Just saying.

7 bottles out of my case are SC. Best value in California Pinot Noir.

Love Jamie’s wines,

Great bloke, and making some of the best Pinot anywhere…

C’mon Jamie,

How about an Oz distributor so we can buy some too!

Must have cancelled Kutch in my efforts to cut back. Remember buying last summer but not '13. Well, my mistake and more for the rest of you.

I wanna know when Jamie is coming to Dallas so we can pop some nice corks!

I’m gonna have to break down and get more of this.

Peer pressure! flirtysmile

Jamie is as fine a fellow as the fine Pinot he makes.

It certainly sounds like it. I’ve been down on my purchases recently, but always pick up a few bottles on release as this is consistently one of my top-3 California pinot producers.

Picked up 3 of each. Wish I could get more but with SQN, Abreu and Rhys only so much money to go around. Just great wines and great people.

Yep, did my order yesterday, too. I buy very few wines anymore in quantities beyond 2 bottles but with these wines, I break the rule and usually go 3-4 each. I did that with my order.

A big +1 [cheers.gif]