June 5th LA Offline India Grill 8 pm

Love the late start time. Count me in. [cheers.gif]

I’m in! What shall we bring?

Dang, can’t make it on the 5th.

BTW, you mean the Houston’s in SM don’t you? Bandera is in Brentwood.

Andy Weber and I and few other friends had a great wine night at the SM Houston’s last year.

Love the $0 corkage, but word to the wise, don’t be surprised if you wait around for a while (even with a reservation); the place gets uber packed.

The Houston’s in Santa Monica sits you at two separate tables for a party larger than 5… at least that’s what happened when we went with a party of 8. THey said they don’t move tables. shrug

I’m in!! Put my wife on the list as well (Shilo.) I will find out tonight if she’s coming for sure I just don’t want her to lose a spot…

Fab! Updated … :slight_smile: [thank_you.gif]

I meant Bandera! Last time I went there wasn’t much of a problem. If anyone has any suggestions, feel free to let me know! I’m open. Hey, we got a date now! :smiley:

I’m thinking, Whatever you want! Personally, my collection is small and focuses on weird varietals and imports :slight_smile:
We could go that route if you like, or if you just have something you wanna share, go for it!

<—THAT lasted long…hmmm, maybe 2 days! [cheers.gif]

Sarah, sounds great! I’m in…

Shilo is confirmed to come as well

I can’t pass this up being as it’s walking distance from my office. Count me in. I just have to figure out what I’m going do for a couple hours prior to the start. Happy Hour anyone?

Lisa pretty much rules…

Sarah, I regret that I’ll be unable to attend this one. I’m flying out of town early the next day, so I’ll be spending Friday night packing and resting up. Given the forming cast of characters, it’ll surely be a hit.

We’re not related, Sarah, but our palates are soulmates! [give_heart.gif]

Ok Ms. Sarah - I’ll take a walk on the wild side and venture to the netherparts of WLA.
Put me & Marina down. The late start sealed the deal and the fact that I can bring a Gaglioppo and watch Whetstone as he worries if Cellartracker has an entry.

OK! The list is now FULL with Mr. Greenbaum and Marina. YAYS!

CT will probably be swimming - okay, perhaps wading - with Librandi reviews. Rarer would be something from Ippolito or my favorite, Fattoria San Francesco. The latter’s Ronco dei Quattroventi is the best Ciró I’ve had here, though I do realize that a pilgrimage to Calabria someday is a moral imperative.

Sure! I can bring Champagne…

I’ll probably bring a cab. Sorry to be so predictable. :slight_smile: