June 5th LA Offline India Grill 8 pm

If it was after May I could probably find my way south. Too many wine festivals up here in May.

Leenda, depending on the dates, if you go and I don’t have my brat I will also make the effort to come. [gheyfight.gif]

Sweet.
Just don’t bring your gun. [beg.gif]

Don’t own one. [blush2.gif]

I am without speech.

Any more thoughts on a date for this one?
Sarah?
Sarah?

hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Sorry! been slammed. May not looking so good anymore. ARGH! June might be better for everyone it sounds!

Well, we could make it either one of the first 2 Saturdays in June. Which one is better for everyone? June 6 or June 13?

Come on Sarah, snap out of it! I know you are in mourning, but you need to get on with living. Bea would want it that way.
[d_sunny.gif]

Oops. Just realized I can’t personally do June 6.

Work MAY prohibit both Saturdays you named :frowning: for me at least, but you alls may go on ahead!

I never knew partying was this difficult. [beee.gif]

Linda. I’m bringing my kid to So cal in early July for his 5th B-day. Adventureland, Leggo Land and San Diego Zoo in the cards. You are welcome to party with us. [gheyfight.gif] [wow.gif] [shock.gif]

let me know of a date! I’ll make time.

How is:

Final Weekend in May (30/31st)

OR

June 5th/6th (UNless I go to Auction Napa Valley)

Which will bring it to final weekend in June 27/28 best I can do!

Tentatively speaking, late May or June for moi…

How about this–for everyone interested, PM me with e-mails and we can get this discussed easier, thoughts?

How about making it even EASIER and discussing it here for all to see!? :wink:

For once, I have to agree with Cris. That is like twice this year.
I also need to say that this is the weirdest thread ever - well, maybe excluding some of those “Why so many mailers?” threads. The problem we have here is that Sarah was looking for an LA offline, and suddenly (well not all that suddenly actually) this has become an offline, with no organizer, no date, and no location. It has been cool to watch it develop, but silly as well. Now we are taking it into the PM world. I do not know what “it” is, but “it” surely will not improve there. What we [the imperial we] really need to do is have someone step forward and say ME!!! [berserker.gif] I will do it. Something simple like “How about May/June ## @ XYZ-no corkage, and who is in?” Simple. This is what Frank does, this is what Kriss does, this is what Paul used to do (hello …), this is what I do. Here or there, and whenever with whatever, just pick it and do it. I said early on that I could not commit to organizing anything till late into June. That still stands due to schedule/travel issues, and I am sorry because I would love to help out. Now there are a few things happening in June to schedule around. But there is a complete set of winos out there right now, drying out by hanging from this thread, and simply looking for a place to drink.

Sarah, it seems to me that you not only started it, but you have continued the interest, so just say how it will be and we (that same imperial we) will be there with you or we will not. Either way, there will be an event. This way though, … not very likely.

Sorry to rant, but jeeez, it is not all that difficult. [foilhat.gif]

Well Eldon, I definitely am not the one (at the moment) to step up and say ME!! So, I’ll just say, that as long as it’s not late May, my wife and I will make it. Tell us when and where and we will be there.

[imnewhere.gif]

OK then. Here it is:

Friday, June 5th, Bandera in Brentwood (no corkage). Time, likely 8 p.m. 10 people MAX.

No theme

GUEST LIST TOP POST