Jp Morgan San Francisco

Thank you Richard for arranging this wonderful dinner . I had a great time and a lot of fun to meet everybody .Great to unwind after a full week of meetings back to back.
Ashish , you are a very talented wine writer , thanks for the notes . I think my impressions were more alligned with Cindy though .
The red wine I liked the most was the Rhys . I am not sure I would have recognized it as pinot in a blind tasting but I love that style .I also loved the Lange pinot , more than the Littorai .
The Colgin is not for me , way too ripe for my spoiled taste . The la Mission was blown away by all that California power . Maybe we should have drunk it first. I also have had better bottles of this one .
Back to Belgium now , best regards

It always fun to hang out with fellow berserkers.

Herwig - Thank you for initiating this event and bringing an awesome white burg. My first Coche D. Have a good flight home.

Richard - Thank you for organizing and making this event happen.

Ashish - As always, thanks for great notes.

Great to see everyone at the dinner yesterday. Another epic wine dinner that will be remembered for years to come.

Thanks for all of you who made it possible.
IMG_3513[1].JPG

Was a great night. Thanks for joining us Herwig and hope to do it again sometime in the future on another one of your trips.

Anyone see the director of CMS, Andy Slavitt, speak at this meeting? Being reported he said meaningful use will go by the wayside before 2016 ends and the Federal Govt realizes it had better take the collective foot off the necks of doctors and “get the hearts and minds of physicians back. I think we’ve lost them.”

Real news in my biz.

Herwig,
Having grown up in California and with the wines I’ve tasted here, I’ve certainly come to appreciate a ripe but well made wine, which I think the Colgin is. I’ve always thought of myself as a person who likes old-world wines, but perhaps that’s only compared to people in the US and not to people who actually live in the old world!

Either way, thank you for both your wonderful company and both your wines. They were truly generous and in particular the Coche Dury is a new standard for me with white burgundy. Just superb.

Hopefully we will see you again in a year! Next time I can indulge your old-world palate. =)

Just late here saying it was a great time with great company! Thanks to all and looking forward to the next :slight_smile:

Fabulous night – look forward to the next one!