Jim Anderson (Patricia Green Cellars) Distillery Endeavor

Really cool project, Jim, and count me as another interested person.

Don’t have label approval yet but we’re bottled on the first round of stuff. Two whiskeys and a brandy of 100% Pinot Noir.

Hopefully labeled by 7/15 (label approval is more a factor of me not knowing what I’m doing than anything else).

Rock star stuff.

8 Likes

How did I miss this thread previously? Very cool, very exciting.

That’s so exciting! Congratulations!

Please haul some down to MĂ©rida when it gets rainy & cold after harvest. I’ll have y’all’s room all ready by then!

Sips of OF 1920 are lovely drops.

Maybe shipping issues have been resolved and a BD15 offering is in the works?

That is some nice thinking but we sure as shit have not resolved shipping stuff yet. Everything like that is a grind.

And, wouldn’t want to distract from the INSANE wine deals we are doing on Friday!!!

Jim.
If one was to drive down from Wa. is there a way to purchase?
Congrats on the new adventure!:tumbler_glass:

you making fun of me??

:rage:

What?!? I’m saying we’re offering INSANE deals on Friday! Because we are. Excited big time!

More INSANE on Thursday for the cool kids!

Right now it’s all out of the winery.

ah, it’s that I used ‘insane deals’ in the Instagram posts, but you are probably WAY too old to look at Instagram :crazy_face:

Is Instagram that new restaurant next to the 24 hour film developing place?

yup, and they have a DVD rental kiosk there! pretty slick

1 Like

And don’t forget brunch

Any updates? Any thought of a berserker barrel a la the PGC berserker wines?

Probably not legal by OLCC standards.

About to bottle 2 new whiskeys. Both Francin Barley. One will be proofed to 102. The other will be one barrel at cask strength of 118. The proofed one basically tastes like a snickerdoodle. The cask strength one is more like cinnamon red hots. They’re delicious.

oh, hello there! https://www.patriciagreencellars.com/assets/client/File/PG_Whiskey-Tasting_Tickets.pdf

1 Like

Yeah. We’re starting to do this thing. 2 new whiskeys (they’re insane) to go with the two we’ve already done. Good times. Shipping other than in Oregon is still a work in progress.

1 Like