Jeff Bezos engagement wine

Looks like the silicon implant bill was a lot higher still.

5 Likes

Blockquote

In the photo that accompanied the People Magazine article it was a 2015 Charmes-Chambertin.

1 Like

Note the Post’s difficulty in reading the label:

4 Likes

Is it https://www.lapetitemaison-cannes.com/qr/ ?

Their prices are hardly bargain, however, maybe he ordered a mag. They have quite a few offerings in mag.

2 Likes

wow. I thought Burgundy was dead at retail.

That’s why they had to order it in a restaurant. Not available at Binny’s. Or Amazon.

2 Likes

Now we need to know if he tipped 25% on the wine as well.

2 Likes

Sigh…

You don’t tip in France!

:wink:

YOU don’t tip in France. I don’t tip in France. Bezos better fucking tip in France

2 Likes

Good thing they didn’t order a German riesling. The story might read

Specifically, they ordered a bottle of Weins-Prüm Wehlener Sonnenuhr Riesling Auslese Goldkapsel #16 from the Dr. F winery, a source told People Magazine.

1 Like

I don’t want to be a scold … but why comment on her “beauty” choices? It’s not really germane to the discussion IMO.

8 Likes

For the honeymoon, they’ll be landing his helicopter at Screaming Eagle.

3 Likes

Lauren Sanchez used to work here in LA for a local news station called KTTV, now it’s part of Fox. It’s just weird to remember her from that time, and now see her chilling with Bezos as his fiancee.

1 Like

I am sorry, I am missing something here.

I agree that anything that is natural is completely out of bounds, but cosmetic surgery which is her choice, is not. Does that mean I cannot criticize a dress, a food choice or the decor in the house or yacht?

2 Likes

Interesting that some of you think he personally selected the wine

Good ROI on silicon

3 Likes

A friend of a friend who worked with Bezos and thought he was a complete dork sold Amazon short. Fortunately a small position and he got out of it quickly.

2 Likes

It’s no different than saying, “She wears so much makeup that it’s tasteless.” Or saying, “His comb-over is ridiculous.”

I think we’re having a conversation, about a particularly unserious matter, and conversations meander around in their own way and don’t need to stick strictly to where they began, nor would life be very interesting if conversations did that. So it seems fine to me.