It’s been too long, Old Vines Offline #6 - Aug 31st, Forestville - The Round-Up

Happy to have you!

Would love to join if space is still available and Nay for Aug 17.

[thumbs-up.gif]

Everybody, how about Aug 10th? I’d like to be as inclusive as possible but we need to nail dwn the date ASAP.

Yeay for the 10th

Booo

I’ll be with the family at the beach for my birthday.

Will check on the 10th. In Colorado the previous 2 weekends.

An old vines offline is not whole without the Stonekings, we’ll work around your schedule. flirtysmile

Dana is out for the 10th, 17th and likely the 24th as her co-manager scheduled vacation from August 9-23. I can make it, but it’s not a party without Dana in the house. We’ve clearly screwed this one up. pileon

[shock.gif]

Well people, throw out dates that work so we can come to an agreement that suits as many as possible.

How about the last weekend in July, since August appears to be out - Sat July 27?

Posted above that we are in Colorado 7-26 to 8-3. Our available Saturdays are 8/31 and all of the September weekends. Want to do this early in those dates to possibly get some winemakers to attend. Sorry for being such a hassle.

Ok, Sat August 31st is about as late as we can go and not intersect harvest so who is available that weekend?

I can

I’m good the last weekend of August!

Sorry to be out of the country and miss this event.

Depending on start time I may be a little late/maybe Kids have a soccer tourney that day and don’t when the last game is on the 31st.

Damn, no go for me - Jen’s out of town so I’m on parenting duty on my own

Bring them. I have a yard, WiFi…

That weekend is a maybe for us.

We’ll be freshly returned from dropping the oldest at college, but sounds good to me.