Is MyWines finished?

“MyThreads”, much like “MyWines” are always so entertaining.

Where is Manzi today?

Oh, I barely enter the asylum.

And as I replied to your email, when I ship my beta I will be happy to talk.

That said, as I have pointed out to you before, I have seen information on your own website that by my reading clearly misrepresents my product in unflattering ways to paint it as a ‘toy for small collectors.’ I also have friends in the installer community that have seen you talk in person about CellarTracker in ways that they deemed to be less than professional or flattering. If I trust my friends, I actually don’t think you have any respect or admiration for me, since they allege that you think I am a fool for the way/price I choose to sell at.

Now since I haven’t heard these things myself I am willing to have one conversation with open ears. But not yet, as I am extremely busy working for my customers right now (when I am not goofing off on this board which is an addiction unto itself).

Eric

No reason to defend yourself. The guy is a “one post wonder” lke many others before him on all wine forums…winemakers, wine retailers, etc…they cannot stand the heat.

On the brief presentation I watched on his product, he took an unnecessary cheap shot at your brand.

I did not need to see or hear anything else from him.

I agree that there’s no reason for Eric to defend himself as far as many of us are concerned. But I do think the clear, matter-of-fact way he presents his side can only be helpful for folks who might see the previous post without knowing the people involved.

I appreciate that guys.