INSTRUCTIONS FOR PREVIEW DAY/BERSERKERDAY (for Adam Frisch and others)

The question came up (in the ‘public’ thread) about what to post in terms of an offer on Preview Day and BerserkerDay.

The instructions are in the ‘Read This’ post, but bears repeating…

On Preview Day/Early Purchase Offers, BerserkerBusinesses will be in a separate forum (Early Purchase Offers) for GCC members to see AND PURCHASE FROM. NON-BerserkerBusiness listings will be in Preview Day, where they can NOT accept sales, only can be seen by GCC members, so they can strategize their budgets and the like.

Everybody CAN post their offers on their threads on Preview Day/Early Purchase Offers Day (Jan 26) but those who are not in the Early Purchase Offers forum (BerserkerBusiness members) cannot accept offers, from anyone, until BerserkerDay. You are on your honor with this, but you’d be surprised how much I know, so don’t try sneaking it in neener

Questions?

Yes, I do still have questions. So you open up the Pre-Launch forum and transform it to the regular on on the 27th? What I’m trying to get at is - do I need to post my offers in two forums;

1. the Pre-Launch one on the 26th and a…
  2. …different one, the regular-one-yet-to-be-created on the 27th? Or will you migrate that automatically?

That’s how I recall from last year - just one spot, but I was a lot younger then [wink.gif]

Adam,

If I’m not mistaken, your post gets migrated over for you - you should NOT have to post twice. IF there are offers that are only available on the 26th, assuming you qualify to take orders that day, then perhaps that can be noted on your post.

Hoping Todd confirms this.

Cheers

Correct - I move them all over, back and forth as needed, you just post in Pre-Launch (and Newbie Intros, if applicable) and I move them all around

Thank you!

I made you famous! lol

1 Like

Made this a sticky, as we’re awfully close to Preview Day, and I see a LOT of unfinished listings!!!

Remember, I will move the threads in the launch groups, and you all should have received your launch times.

See you tomorrow!!