INSANE Prices on 2022 and 2023 Bordeaux Futures (Cheval, Lafite, Haut Brion, Leoville Barton, etc)

I’m excited to be working with Chan’s Wine World in NWFL for Bordeaux en Primeur 2024. We have a unique cost advantage owning an import company and bringing in full containers that we’re not paying middlemen and not paying LTL premiums, so we expect to be offering - by far - the best price available in the USA this Futures Season. Chan’s Wine World is a retailer with over 3 continuous decades in the Northwest Florida area and 6 brick and mortar wine retail locations and 11 restaurants operating as Wine World, Wine Bar, Craft Bar and Beach Camp Brew Pub. This is not a fly by night operation — just new to the Bordeaux Futures world.

We still have a tiny bit of 2022’s available (ETA 2025) that I wanted to offer here first before we launch our new website. But first, please go to http://discover.wineworldreserve.com to sign up for our mailing list to be included in all 2024 Futures emails as they begin to release next week. We’ll be launching all daily EP offers at 10AM Central Time and, again, our prices will be the best available nationally.

All that being said, here’s what I can offer you immediately. Reserve wines by DM, then I’ll create invoices and we’ll have you check out/pay either online or by calling in a card number (likely early next week - we all have a big charity auction locally this weekend).

2022 Cheval Blanc - 12 Available - SRP $699 - Our Price $571 (Limit 3 per person initially, but feel free to request more and if we have fewer than 4 takers, you can have more)

2022 Haut Brion - 12 Available - SRP $749 - Our Price $627

2022 Lafite - 24 Available - SRP $849 - Our Price $704

2022 Leoville Barton - 0 Available - SRP $99 - Our Price $80
6 Sold, 0 Available

2022 Lynch Bages - 24 Available - SRP $159 - Our Price $130

2022 Mouton - 12 Available - SRP $749 - Our Price $626

2022 Pichon Lalande - 24 Available - SRP $259 - Our Price $208

2022 Pontet Canet - 39 Available - SRP $149 - Our Price $111
9 Sold, 39 Available

2022 Smith Haut Lafite - 33 Available - SRP $179 - Our Price $140
3 Sold, 33 Available

All wines are pre-arrival and include landed price in Florida. It does not include shipping. Wine World can ship directly to 14 States (FL, DC, ID, MI, NE, NJ, NV, NH, NM, ND, OR, VA, WV, WY). We will also offer free delivery to 30A Wine Storage where you can rent storage by the case (for as short a term as one month…) and then ship yourself your own wine to 49 States (everywhere but Utah). You’ll be responsible for providing a shipping label for those transactions as you’ll be shipping yourself wine you’ve already taken title of. You’re also free, of course, to open a long term storage account with 30A Wine Storage and let the wines live there until they’re ready to drink!

But do sign up for that mailing list. This is not a Bordeaux only operation … just our kickoff offers. We plan to offer Burgundy, Champagne, Napa, etc. As a large retailer with so many brick and mortars, we have the purchasing power to get a lot of allocated gems. That’s my job, and that’s where I come in. Wine World has never had the nationwide customer base to make it worth chasing the allocated gems (Burgundy, etc) that don’t have a huge customer base here in NWFL. But we do have the purchasing power to get them, and want to be price leaders across the board.

Great deals. Wish you had access to NC.

We can ship to NC (and anywhere not named Utah) via 30A Wine Storage which offers by the case storage. You’ll take delivery to your storage, pay for 1 month of storage (~$5) and then send them a label to ship your wines to you!

@HoosJustinG I’d like to PM you about this, but I apparently don’t have permissions to at this point. Is there any other way to get in touch?

@dan_saunders : email me at info@wineworldreserve.com