IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT ON NEW WB GROUP - MONOPOLE CRÜ

upgraded

Upgraded!

Looks like I renew in March…just went and upgraded for upcoming year if that’s okay. Looking forward to the frivolities.

Yeah, some of these are gonna be a mess for me to figure out, with different renewal times and what have you, but oh well.

Glen, I originally missed yours, so glad I saw your promox comment…and it definitely looks premoxed…unless it’s Monopole white Rhone?

done, via Paypal. thanks Todd - now if I can get that Grande Reserve card tomorrow, we’ll be in business…

Not sure how long my current GCC membership lasts so just kicked in $100 to join the MC. Looking forward to what new and interesting things Todd has in store for us!

Done. Thanks Todd!

Most of the time, the offers come to me, but I’ll be seeking some out throughout the year, at least one per quarter, I hope. Do feel free at any time to reach out via PM with suggestions, things I should target

Everyone who has posted has already said it well…I’ve received well over $100/year of value from WB since I joined almost 10 years ago. I don’t post much but I read daily and enjoy the hell out of the personalities throughout these pages…and even more so in person! Easy up for me.

1 Like

Upgraded!

Upgraded as well. Happy to help support the site!

Same. Happy to do it.

Upgraded… gotta do what you gotta do.

No brainer here. This site is amazing. I don’t post much, but I read a lot. Pretty sure most of my wine knowledge is from here. My wife is also tired of hearing me say Wine Berserker and Berserker Day already.

Upgraded. Easily get 3x the value on an annual basis from these boards.

Just bumped.

As if it matters: I let Vinous go this year because $140 seemed steep.

Upgraded!

Better upgrades here than with United Airlines!

This is my thought, too. I don’t subscribe to any wine ratings sites, but to me this is worth it for the amount of time I use it, the diverse amount of knowledge, and usually a few good laughs per day.

Upgraded!

Done