I looking for new wine glasses

I’m starting to run a little low on Bordeaux glasses, so what are your favorite glasses and are there any sales out there. I looking for good glasses but they don’t have to be the most expensive.

Thanks.

It’s not available.

Are they durable?

Wine Glasses or Beer Goggles?

Love, love, love the Schott Zwiesel Enoteca Bordeaux glasses. Not cheap ($25ish each) but beauties.

I always go back to Riedel Vinum for Bdx but only wash by hand. I like them much, much better than the Somelier series.

For Burgs and whites, I use the Schlott Tritans or whatever they are called with titanium in the glass…more durable and I like the shape.

Quite a bit of discussion on glassware here as well - Starter/Value Stemware - WINE TALK - WineBerserkers" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

These are awesome glasses at $9 each.

Tritan Bordeaux Glass by Schott Zwiesel "Forté" (8465/130) - SKU 1021405" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

(KL wine club price = $8 each) VERY durable. great glasses.

+1 I have a set of 8 of these, and I love them. Great shape and very durable. My wife dropped one while washing it once, landing on a thin mat over tile and it bounced. Love’m.

I have 4 of these as well, but I only use them for wines I consider “special.” I love how big they are, so much fun.

No more yanky my wanky. Donger need food.

If you can find more of those spiegelau grand bdx sets for $10, those work great as well.

Just purchased Vivendi Bordeaux glasses from Nachtmann (a Riedel brand that I assume is lower than Riedel itself). Can’t really comment on durability yet, but they look great, stand nearly 10 inches tall, and are 26.5 oz capacity (hey, I can pour an entire bottle at once! joking…). If you look around you can find these for about $6 per stem.

Thanks everyone.

I’ve been using the Schott Zwiesel Pure glasses. I am not a big fan. Form over function. I just bought some SZ Top Tens, which were delivered 15 minutes ago. I’ll have to try them out tonight.