I Have Pappy 23, Want Pappy 20

About 40%. I do like BMH16, but I’m gonna need you to toss in something else pretty rare in there.

Peter,

Why not just buy the Pappy 20 year that I listed yesterday? I’ll make it as frictionless as possible. I’ll even throw in some lube if it helps. [wow.gif]

Hey Bruce. I have an idea. You sell me your Pappy 20, for X. I sell you my Pappy 23 also for X. And you toss in a (full!) bottle of Pappy 15 as a thank you. And we’re all good!

No lube necessary

But I’m not in the market for the 23.

What if you bring your Pappy 23, Bruce brings his Pappy 20, and I bring a Pappy 15 to an agreed upon location and we all just share our Pappy. Nobody will make any $$$, but it’ll probably be a pretty fun night.

I’ll bring a 12 lot b [snort.gif]

ya know, I’d do that. Someone figure out the logistics and I’m in and will supply, shot for shot, the big boy. At least it’s something interesting to do with it…

Blind taste 23 v 20 v 15 v 12? see who can get it right?

I would trade you a 2012 Coche MP…

2012 Coche CC and you have a deal

Dont think anyone has 2012 CC but I do have 2009…I see the 23 on WS from $1200-$2000 +. What is it actually selling for?

I heard the 12 MP is delicious, lets make a deal!!

The CC is about a fair deal vs the 23Pappy. CC around $1,800 full offered auction and maybe $1,100 - $1,200what the seller would get. 23Pappy around $1,500 buyer pays and seller gets $1,200.

Peter, if you pass on the Coche offer, happy to organize the Pappy tasting. I believe you’re in the NYC area, as am I. Now we just need Bruce and Charlie to travel here to do it, or if there are NYC locals who would want to partake and have the missing bottles we could always add them.

Sounds like a deal to me. Should be pretty cool.

Yaacov. There is no real Coche offer, so if you want to arrange a Pappy event for mid-late March at some barbecue place, I’m in and will supply the 23

If I could afford to fly to NY to drink Pappy, I wouldn’t be selling my Pappy. pileon

Hmmm…if u make it on the right weekend i can bring a 20 :slight_smile:

wait, what??

I think he was talking to me since the beginning of my last name looks similar to your first name.

ah, peter always seemed more detail-oriented. or at least he thinks he is.