Holiday Gifts --- Schrader CCS, rare Lagavulin, Bruichladdich/Port Charlotte, barrel-aged Stouts...

All of these bottles have been stored appropriately by myself since purchase. Each of the Lagavulins was purchased at the distillery and hand-carried back to the States.

This is a chance to get your hands on some rare and delicious libations, folks. Buyer will be responsible for paying shipping – buyer’s choice of courier. Risk transfers to buyer once I have dropped the package off at shipper and remitted tracking number. I can provide pictures upon request.

All bottles are 750mL, unless otherwise noted.

Rare Lagavulin single malt whisky
Some real rarities here, folks, all of which were available for purchase only at the distillery, and for a limited time.

1993 Lagavulin - Limited Edition (cask strength) bottled in 2010, — this was available only at the distillery. It is NOT the widely-distributed “Distiller’s Edition,” and it is NOT the widely-distributed 12 yo cask strength bottling. I can’t find another bottle available for sale anywhere. (700mL) – $475

Lagavulin - “Feis Ile” 18yo (cask strength) bottled in 2013, 51.0% — this was available only at the distillery. It was bottled specially for the 2013 Feis Ile festival. bottle # 1269/3000. (700mL) – $725

1995 Lagavulin - “Jazz Festival” (cask strength) bottled in 2013, 51.9% — this was available only at the distillery. It was bottled specially for the 2013 Jazz festival. bottle # 721/1500. (700mL) – $850

Rare Bruichladdich Port Charlotte PC single malt whisky
These are nothing like the typical waif-like bottlings Bruichladdich tends to push out of its distillery these days. Rather, these are rich, powerful, complete and intense cask strength offerings. This “PC_x_” series was an annual string of cask strength bottlings that led up to the year when Bruichladdich started issuing its watered-back “Port Charlotte” whisky. Not only are these whiskys for savoring, but they are becoming increasingly collectible as they were one time bottlings.

Bruichladdich Port Charlotte PC6 whisky – $300 (one time bottling; cask strength; the second entry in the gobsmacking PC series)

Bruichladdich Port Charlotte PC12 whisky – $315 (one time bottling; cask strength; 10th entry in the PC series; 700mL)

Barrel-aged Stouts:
2016 Firestone Walker - Parabola (100 points RateBeer) (620mL) – $40

2014 Firestone Walker - Parabola (100 points Beer Advocate; 100 points RateBeer) (620mL) – $55

2014 Firestone Walker - Velvet Merkin (x2) (100 points RateBeeer) (620mL) – $25

2010 Harviestoun - Ola Dubh 40 (100 points RateBeer) (330mL) — this was only ever made once, with no present plans to make it again. 10.5%. This beer was aged in a barrel formerly containing Highland Park 40 yo single malt whisky. I can’t find another bottle for sale anywhere. – $150

Some Wine
2007 Mas de Boislauzon - Châteauneuf-du-Pape “Cuvée du Quet” – $225 (100 points Wine Advocate)

2007 Lewelling - Cabernet Sauvignon Wight Vineyard – $95 (x2) (98 points Wine Advocate)

2013 Schrader - Cabernet Sauvignon CCS – $525 (x2) (100 points Wine Advocate)
2012 Schrader - Cabernet Sauvignon CCS – $425 (x2) (100 points Wine Advocate)