Grrrrrrrrrrrrr FEDEX!

Yea I don’t get Fedex, I had two boxes shipped from the same place at the same time and one came today, the other tomorrow. [scratch.gif]

This original post of the lost Lillian is almost as bad as some anonymous United Airlines baggage handler that Jacked 3 bottles out of my checked luggage back in Nov. And of course United is claiming to only cover “purchase price” not “value” so for my $600 of wine I was sent a check for $250…

Hey thieving bastard baggage handler, hope the Champagne paired well with your Hot Pockets [middle-finger.gif]

WTF ! You had “TO” boxes shipped and one came today? How the hell do you know the other is coming tomorrow when it isn’t here ? GAWD, Bob is rubbing off. I have to go shoot myself now !
[rofl.gif]

Go ahead Bob

two = 2
too = also
to = all the above + towards.

[oops.gif] Fixed.

Tracking number.

Fed-Up Ground is simply awful.

I’ve now had 5 wine shipments returned with the exact same scenario:

“Delivery Attempted -Exception: recipient not available” or whatever bs phrasing they use. Of course I was home the whole time every day that I “wasn’t available”. Call them in Brooklyn and they could absolutely care less…even when I show them how I was home receiving a FedEx Air package ONE MINUTE BEFORE the time where I was supposedly not home. “Yeah, so?”

I told several places that I would no longer order wine from them as long as FedEx ground was my ground option. Simply not worth it.

Perhaps we should turn over Fed Ex ground shipments to my Border Collie “Henry” at left. He is smart, fast, and eager to please! Could you ask for anything else?

[berserker.gif]

Your dog to sign my name and leave it on my doorstep when it is clearly being delivered to adults… [soap.gif]

Lillian has finally come home - flirtysmile

6 bottles of 2006 Syrah, 2 of the 2005 blue label, and the 2004 blue label are safe. I may have to crack a 2005 after I get the Claritin D out of my system [dance2.gif]