Gourmets of Spain VinDependence Deals

Thank you Todd for asking me to join. Due to on going tariff drama, my cupboards are a bit bare and I am running low on EVOO however, I was able to put two offers together for Monopole Cru participants though. I have the VinDependence Veleta Deal and a special deal thru Campo Grande.

LINK :arrow_right: VinDependence Veleta Deal

The Veleta VinDependence Deal is:
2 bottles of my Veleta Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 bottle of Modena Vinegar
1 bottle of your choice Sherry, Pedro Ximenez, or Mosacatel Vinegar
2 cans of Veleta White Tuna
2 cans of Veleta Small Sardines
2 cans of Caballa (Spanish Mackerel)

Price $150
Free Shipping using the Code: VinDependence

LINK :arrow_right: VinDependence Veleta Deal

The Campo Grande Deal is $70 off Campo Grande’s Ultimate Ibérico Pork Box (normally $319)

LINK :arrow_right: VinDependence CampoGrande Gourmets of Spain Deal

Secreto: 1 x (14–21 oz) – The best-kept “secret” cut, according to Spanish butchers.
4-Rib Rack: 1 x (24–33 oz) – Prime rib… but make it Ibérico.
Ibérico Denver ‘Presa’ Steak: 1 x (20–24 oz) – Called “Presa” in Spanish, this 2-inch thick cut from the shoulder/collar area has off-the-charts marbling — equivalent to its beef counterpart, the Denver steak.
Skirt Steak: 1 x (15–18 oz) – Marinate and grill quickly, then cut into strips. Enjoy on a sandwich, in a stir-fry, or make some epic “Carne Asada.”
Flank Steak: 1 x (14–24 oz) – “Tira de Manto.” Thin pork belly but leaner, with a satisfying chew.
Coppa: 1 x (31–42 oz) – “Mogote.” A thick, round “money” cut from the upper collar — perfect for rubbing, glazing, and smoking.
Loin Roast: 1 x (17–24 oz) – Abundant marbling keeps this boneless cut juicy for days. Marinate, grill, carve, repeat.
St. Louis Ribs: 1 x (28–35 oz) – Quintessential American cut begging for a spicy rub and an ice-cold beer.

LINK :arrow_right: VinDependence CampoGrande Gourmets of Spain Deal

Aside from Campo Grande, I have a source for Iberico Sucking Piglet Average Weight is 11lbs. I would need to arrange shipping from my source directly to you. I ordered a dozen piglets last week for local friends and they arrived frozen without any problem. If you are seriously interested, Please send me an email to gourmetsofspain@gmail.com Subject: Suckling Piglet I will inquire pricing and possibility.

2 Likes

Always a pleasure to order from Gourmets of Spain - in for one VinDependence deal!

1 Like

Thank you Ben!!

Great Deals, Nola! That Iberico box has it all!

1 Like

:laughing:My freezers are full of happiness of Morgan Ranch filets and Campo Grande Iberico pork from Spain!!!

1 Like

@Nola_Palomar Hi Nola, I just went in to order the Iberico Pork - just sounds like a lot of deliciousness! Anyway the cart when i go to checkout is $249 and then the discount is applied to bring the total down to $179, I will wait to order until tomorrow although it was tempting not to notice-:slight_smile:

One of the dishes I used to miss the most was Iberico pork. It is so delish! And the cuts are so more defined. Like Secreto, there is Jowl Secreto and Belly Secreto. Presa etc!
Grill with a little salt and splash of lemon when finished. Great on charcoal!! I sear in my cast iron on the stovetop… I never thought Iberico would be imported here in the US!!

This is a great deal from Campo Grande!!

1 Like

@Nola_Palomar Order in for the campo grande! They only charged my card $212 with several freebies thrown in (tote bag, 1lb ground pork and cookbook). That deal expires in the next few minutes. So psyched - Thank you!

1 Like

You’re very welcome!!

All over that Campo; what an awesome package.
Getting pretty low on the EVOO and vinegar as well and will need to re-supply soon when your cupboard isn’t so low

Thanks Nola

Thanks Ron!
It’s a great deal from Campo Grande!!

I’ll reach back out to you!

Interested in the Campo Grande but not sure about shipping. I standard shipping fine to DC or should I get expedited?

I am in Ohio and it was shipped 2nd Day Air and has always arrive completely frozen for me.

Moved to public forum for the final day of the event!

It is terrific.

I think the Campo discount stopped working - at first the site applied a $70 NOLA02704 discount but then wouldn’t process.

Let me check it out. Send me a pm with what was in your basket and I’ll reach out to Campo Grande.
It does not have an exp date that I’m aware of.

Nola, is there a vinegar I should try first?

Ohhhh
The Sherry Vinegar is the classic Sherry vinegar…
The PX has an earthier flavor. I’ve been using it in so many dishes and it is like ooh La La delish.
The Moscatel, I have been using this in my summer salad recipes. It’s a bit softer and subtly sweeter than the other two sherry vinegars. But holds up both elegantly and beautiful.

Hope that helps!!

Thanks, I’ll try the sherry this go!

1 Like

In for the cupboard deal.

Big “Babe” fan, so going to sit out the piglets. :grimacing:

1 Like