Goodfellow Family Cellars BD 11 Offers

Would love a #3! Email to follow shortly.

Marcus, I think I have mentioned this to you in the past, but if not, Rich Trimpi was the guy who introduced me to your wines [cheers.gif]

At any rate, I will take 1 Mitch, 2 Trimpi’s, 1 Charlie and a case of the Berserker Chard.

Hi Mike,

We have you down for the Chardonnay, thank you!

email sent. Cant find my phone otherwise I would have called!

champagne.gif

Got it! I will get an email response to you as well as soon as possible. Thank you!

Hi Bob,

I do remember that! I think he opened an 05 Souris at a tasting you guys did? Rich’s knowledge of Oregon has been invaluable to many of us, in the Valley(especially those of us who prefer to spend our money on the wines instead of our marketing). I also really appreciate your advocacy for Willamette Valley Chardonnay! I’m not sure if you have had many 2018s yet? It’s have to believe that some of the WV 2018s will be the best pure value in the world of Chardonnay(outside of Dauvissat perhaps).

Thank you as always!

Got it. Good luck finding your phone(or perhaps good luck finding your phone when you need it…)!

Marcus - I had my first bottles of your Chard ever last year, both 2017, the Whistling Ridge and Durant. Loved em both! As tempting as offer #1 is can you put me down for offer 4, with the 6 bottles of Berkerker Cuvee Chard? I’ll e-mail as well.

Hi Marcus,

I emailed you an order for a case of BerserkerDay Chardonnay.

Bill Johnson

Emailed for Offer #1 & 3

emailed for a case of the Berserker Chardonnay if there is any still left - thank you!

Loved these wines when I had the chance to taste there in December.
Going to take a #1 and #3.
Email sent!

E-mail sent! In for a case of each of the JS Berserkers’s Cuvee’s and more of the 2017 Block offerings.

Please let me know when you release the 2018 Richard’s Chard.

Really psyched about the 2018 BC PN - Wadensville clone on marine soil is a special match - We talked a lot about that match with Jim Anderson.

We had an opportunity to taste through the 2017 line-up in Nov and all i can say is go all in! The block bottlings especially the TH Pumphouse is special - although all three from WR are also wonderful. Although the Richards Chard was sold out (sourced on secondary market) holy moly - talk about weightless and powerful. It just kept coming at you in waves after seemingly disappearing. The WR Chard was also fantastic (went in for more) and while maybe not quite as playful as the Richard’s was steely, mineral and very elegant - an incredible value. So looking forward to some of the special access to more great fruit in 2018’s. [thankyou.gif]

Offer two Richard Trimpl and a 6pack of Berserker chard please…

Email sent as well…

Marcus, I’m in for at least a 6 of the BD Pinot and a 6 of the BD chard. Thanks.

Email sent for Offer #1. Thanks!

In for a mixed case of Berserker cuvees.

Sent order in via email for six each of the Berserker PN and Chardonnay. Can’t wait to try these. Enjoyed a 2017 BD Pinot last night in anticipation!

Marcus, in for a case of the Berserker chard. Email sent!