GLASVIN *New Products - Champagne/Tulips* (NYMag, Epicurious, Forbes 30 Under 30, Food & Wine) *Ships Tomorrow*

:smiley: Hope you enjoy

1 Like

We just got all our stock into inventory so everything should be shipping out today or tomorrow.

Trying the two new shapes as they look amazing. Thank you for participating!

1 Like

David how did you know I needed new champagne glasses! Might as well throw in some Universals too.

1 Like

Order in for some tulips!

1 Like

Thank Adrian So! He designed them from last year’s BD day auction

Just grabbed 12 more, I think my 3rd or 4th reload. Love the Universal (well, wife loves these) and the Expression.

Thanks for the deals, David. And quality service.

Thank you for supporting!

Hi David:

Best glass for Pinot Noir??

Aromatic or Obsession

Regards,
David

in for some champagne proper glasses.

That box with the handle change is so “Amazon” like… in the sense that you are thinking from the customer backwards.

We can create/sell you a stem carrier… OR we can just innovate on an already quality foam box, and make it more customer use friendly… Awesome job.

How many oz or ml does the champagne bowl hold (not that it would ever be filled to the top)?

1 Like

I’ve never measured it to the top, and I don’t have one on me right now unfortunately. Adrian So, who designed it might know.

1 Like

We have the universal and the expression. Love them both. Couldn’t resist ordering the Prestige when it was offered on pre-order last year. Just got the notice that it shipped today. Very excited to try them. Best deal in hand blown glasses, bar none!

Believe it or not, those glasses were on ships since October. They were supposed to arrive for our Holiday Season! But we had to instead do a pre-sale for the holidays. Amazingly, the glasses arrived on the day of WB day. So we are shipping everything out today or tomorrow.

Wow, ordered yesterday during the early purchase window, and already got the shipment notification … that’s fast! Thanks for the offer!

Been wanting some legit sparkling glasses… yay!

Do not need any more wine glasses, yet this is the second wine glass order I’ve placed today. What can I say?

Looking forward to checking these out. How will I know if what I already have is my favorite, if I haven’t tried everything else, too? (Wine glass addict logic.)

Just got label creation notification on the champagne glasses. can’t wait!