Glass Hunter: Speigelau Beer Classics

Since you posted this twice, does it mean you actually bought 4? [wow.gif] [snort.gif]

Now that I noticed more carefully, they look exactly the same as the IPA glasses with the exception of the ridges at the bottom.

For stouts, I prefer a goblet or snifter. Not sure how removing the ridges takes the IPA glass and transforms it into a stout glass.

My bad, the stout glass actually tapers in more from the bottom and then flares out more squarely in the bowl. It’s still a pretty glass, but I agree with Joe…snifter is better.

Pair on sale for $16.99 at Williams-Sonoma.

These glasses truly are gorgeous.

ebay sale still going on. Free shipping and no tax. $38.88 for 6.

just ordered 6 more. Wife likes them as water glasses, too. Thanks!

i already broke one. Sigh. The bottom of a bottle of beer hit the top of the glass and it basically exploded from the middle. It’s kinda cool when you look at it. There’s just this shattered hole in the glass, but it’s still structurally sound… other than the gaping hole. Really weird

$40 for 6, PRIME shipping → Amazon.com

if you look to the right to see other sellers, there is another amazon prime fulfillment for 39.95 opposed to 40.31. Might as well save a few dimes!

Those dimes would make a nice tip for the server at In & Out no?

I DONT TIP AT IN & OUT [snort.gif]

Back again!

http://www.stagestores.com/store/product/spiegelau-beer-classics-6-pc-beer-glasses/159828/

Use code: 40247 for 40% off. Nets out at $6/glass.