FS a couple of Rollerball and Montblanc Ballpoint Pens

I don’t know if anyone else on this board collects pens, but my tastes have changed and I want to either trade them for other pens or wine or sell them outright. They are both brand new in the box with the exterior sales box as well.

Dunhill Sidecar Chassis Rollerball $250
Montblanc Herbert Von Karajan Donation Ballpoint with extras $499

Also looking for Chronoswiss and Perellet watches

NEW IN BOX - Authentic…MONTBLANC KARAJAN ballpoint pen. Includes box, scarf, paperwork and outer white sleeve. An excellent example of a limited edition fine writing instrument.

Box and contents match pen, this is the original set. I have collected pens in the past, but am liquidating part of my collection.

Donation Pens honour outstanding personalities from the world of classical music – exquisite fountain pens and ballpoint pens which, in their gracefulness and attention to detail, faithfully commemorate the famous figures after whom they are named. By purchasing a Donation Pen, people who appreciate music and fine writing instruments acquire not only an exclusive Limited Edition, but also support the promotion of art and culture with the donation Montblanc makes from every Donation Pen edition.

With its black precious resin cap and faceted ivory-coloured ring representing a keyboard, the Donation Pen Herbert von Karajan recalls the early career of the musician, who first became famous as a brilliant pianist in Vienna.

The platinum-plated clip with its inlay in the shape of a conductor’s baton is a tribute to Karajan’s legacy as a conductor.

Wow.

I guess you’re not interested in a trade for 2 of my Pilot Precise V7 fine rollerball pens.

Do you have a case of those you want to trade? [pwn.gif]

Dang, this is all I have left.

I see it has the original packaging, but if you throw in that bic lighter, we might have a deal neener

Pilot makes a good pen. I like the G-2 07 myself.

Steve, you should hold out for a plastic cigar cutter, too…

You know when you go to the doctor’s office, and the 15-cent ball point pen they use for signing in has some giant pom pom or plastic sunflower attached to it with 5 layers of packing tape, so it won’t get lost or stolen?

What do you do, then, when you have a $250 pen?

You didnt know they had a gps chip installed?

Take one, and see who knocks on your door…

The delta has been sold

bump with new pen