FS: 2017 & 2018 Arnoux-Lachaux

[popcorn.gif]

“NO public comments about pricing or the thread author’s offer on the forum - if you have a comment, criticism, or offer to make, take it to PM, not here.”

The key factor of all of the discussions about prices on this forum is that neither the transactions nor even bids are mandatory. If you don’t like Jason’s price or his method of selling the wines, you neither have to request to purchase them nor comment on his price, especially given the forum guidelines.

1 Like

I don’t believe that any poster has commented on pricing or offer as the OP did not set a price. I do believe that posters were trying to keep the market fair. Efficient market hypothesis. Thank you to the OP and the posters.

Please also note the other guideline in the sticky:

It is strongly recommended that all negotiation takes place as part of the thread, not by email or private message.

And given OP’s desire (emphasis mine):

So think OP has gotten what he has bargained for.

My bid is $1500. Pm if interested.

How can I comment on pricing if you don’t have a price.

The shark is officially jumped.

Is no price a price?

Since you’re taking offers, and original cost is not the right basis… - should we value it based on quality?

I’ve tasted most of those wines (not the Fin). Based on relative quality with other burgundies. they’re worth about… $2,000 for the lot. [cheers.gif]

I’d be willing to trade you some of Tremblay’s 17 and 18 Bourgogne, village and 1er Cru offerings. I have most/all of her cuvées so feel free to make me an offer based on what you have.

It looks like some of these bottles are finally hitting the auction market and the prices, although stratospheric are much lower than the retail prices we are seeing out there.

lotta butthurt guys here pissed that OP has some sick wines that are super expensive, wants to sell them, and y’all don’t like it.

Drank a bottle of 17 Vosne today at 70€ - easy pass.
Sell, sell, sell.

I had that wine in France in October, and if you have any to sell at 70 Euro, I’ll take every bottle. Including in France - can arrange for delivery.

^this.

I don’t get why anyone feels the need to comment if they aren’t actually interested. Sadly, this was expected on this forum and my only critique would be that Jason may have been better served offering them up in other places on the interwebz

Link?

It was on the table at a restaurant.
There is plenty of back vintage Arnoux on wine lists around France.

whatever.

i have imported at least thirty cases of the '18’s for clients and i bought quite a bit myself.
there is plenty of wine out there.

Back vintage Arnoux is very different wine.