From Astrea Caviar: Introducing our brand new Premier Oscietra Caviar line with very special pricing!

We are thrilled to introduce our latest addition to the Astrea Caviar family - the exquisite Premier Oscietra Caviar. Crafted from 100% pure Acipenser Gueldenstaedti sturgeon, each pearl of this caviar embodies a meticulously aged, vibrant ocean flavor that promises to elevate your culinary experiences.

Characterized by its golden-brown hue and lusciously soft bead, our Premier Oscietra Caviar is now available in various sizes to suit your indulgence: 30g, 50g, 100g, 250g, 500g, and 1000g.

To celebrate its launch, we are offering an exclusive 25% discount on all sizes of our Premier Oscietra Caviar. This special offer is available for a limited time only, so don’t miss out on the opportunity to savor this while the sale lasts.

Use code NEWOSC at our website Premier Selection Oscietra – Astrea Caviar

all orders over $250 will have free overnight shipping

1 Like

Wow! Thanks all for all the orders. The reception to our new caviar has been awesome! Glad everyone enjoys it :slight_smile:

I tried this last night and it was superb. Subtle, with immense umami, but not overly salty. Lovely,

I picked up a couple of 50g tins I’m looking forward to trying.

Actually gonna reduce salt a little next batch and age it a little longer. Still playing with this one! But I like where it generally is.

1 Like

Thanks Mike!! Hope you enjoy it!