Free NCAA logo golf merchandise!

San Diego State!! I’m in!!

Jack, I need an address to send the Northwestern stuff to!

William, sorry but the Aztec stuff is gone.

PM Sent Mark, thanks.

Jack, your NW stuff was returned to me after an apparently interesting journey. Can you PM me the shipping address again?

Mark,
If you have any of the North Dakota logo still hanging around I’d love to have it. I spent 4 winters in Minot North Dakota during the Viet Nam war. It’ll remind me of the nice weather I have while playing golf now.

Gary - welcome!!!

Kimberly has told me so much about you, and your pending arrival here! Glad to see you aboard!

Thanks Todd,
Kimberly shamed me a bit about the lurking so I had to bust out into the real world. I appreciate the welcome.
gary

Welcome aboard Gran Gran. Let’s see some TN’s! neener

And I understand you have an interesting local tasting group (local to ME) from time to time!

Please feel free to extend an invite!

Will do Todd. It’s a fun group and most of the boys are in the Laguna, Dana Point area. We do taste/drink and have fun…lots of BS ing and laughs. We don’t take many notes.
Just good to get together.

Gary, I should have a couple of hybrid covers left. PM me your shipping address and I’ll get them out to you.

Thanks Mark,
PM sent this morning. Let me know if you don’t get it…“I’m new here”.
gary

Still waiting…yawn

Jack, I sent it to you and it was returned undeliverable - PM me with your shipping address again so I can see what was wrong!

The PM’s from July-September dissappeared from the archive so I can’t check again!

We were missing a digit in the address - it is on its way again!

Thanks Mark, my friend will be so pleased. He even gets a bowl game this year.
[thumbs-up.gif] [welldone.gif]